Options

Facing ISO problem

Lately with the addition of 7* champs and rank up along with 6* rank 4/5 our iso requirement is increased but availability is still the same. Paragon players have no source of getting 4* shards which can be used as our iso source even 5* crystals feel kinda rare. Can't rely on 6* champs to get dupe for iso all the time. Even the iso availability in glory story is once a week which costs alot and keep increasing in price with every purchase. Start giving tier 6 iso for 6* champs dupe rather then old tier 5 iso Or maybe increase the number of iso we get for duping champs by 2 times. Just one rank 3/4 champ need around 100 t5 iso to fully level up to that rank. I have around I have around 15 6* champs to be leveled up they all are at rank 1 and I want to take them all upto rank 4 and some to rank 5 but with the current availability of this iso I think it will take me around 7-8 months to get them all ranked up. Alot of players facing the same problem. 20+ players from my ally want to rank up champs but have no iso to invest on specific champs

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,176 ★★★★★
    Incursions 4* crystals

• Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 55
    I agree been wanting this for so long!!
  • Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 55
    It takes so much iso to level up
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,912 ★★★★★
    Iso problem is ok, it stops the gold problem.
  • Options
    Hulkling, galan, gorr, hypy, venom, spidy supreme, bwcv, symbiote supreme, hulkbuster, ultron, guardian, sunspot, storm, omega Red, bwdo, kingpin, mantis, aegon, jabari panther, agent venom, killmonger, capiw, scorpion, spidy 2099, she hulk they all are at rank 1 lol and i cant rank up any coss of low on iso
    Barely getting 5* crystals, 4* gone extinct can't get them except incursion store, 6* only current good source to get iso but already taking too much iso on one champ to upgrade.
    Kabam gotta let us do low tier incursions also to get 4* shards and Give t6 iso on 6* dupes
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    ahmynuts said:

Incursions 4* crystals

Yeah if you want to spent the artifacts for 4* instead of 7* incursions crystals then youre welcome :)
  • Options

Lately with the addition of 7* champs and rank up along with 6* rank 4/5 our iso requirement is increased but availability is still the same. Paragon players have no source of getting 4* shards which can be used as our iso source even 5* crystals feel kinda rare. Can't rely on 6* champs to get dupe for iso all the time. Even the iso availability in glory story is once a week which costs alot and keep increasing in price with every purchase. Start giving tier 6 iso for 6* champs dupe rather then old tier 5 iso Or maybe increase the number of iso we get for duping champs by 2 times. Just one rank 3/4 champ need around 100 t5 iso to fully level up to that rank. I have around I have around 15 6* champs to be leveled up they all are at rank 1 and I want to take them all upto rank 4 and some to rank 5 but with the current availability of this iso I think it will take me around 7-8 months to get them all ranked up. Alot of players facing the same problem. 20+ players from my ally want to rank up champs but have no iso to invest on specific champs

Since 7* got added i feel like im out of iso and i cant get any anymore , we dont get shards anymore for crystals (besides 5 and 6 star shards) and this is ...

I always wanted kabam to buff iso 8 from star raritys

How is that a thing that you get 2 iso-8 tier 4 for a 3* dupe but 4* get 24 tier 4 , and 5 + 6 stars the same like 4* , why dont they make something like 32 iso 8 tier 4 for 5* dupes and 6 give maybe 12 tier 5 iso 8 or something
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116
    edited January 8
    Monthly quests drop a fair amount of iso if you play through into exploration.
  • Options
    Venoween said:

Monthly quests drop a fair amount of iso if you play through into exploration.

Nope , thats not enough
  • Options
    TurkeytoneTurkeytone Posts: 11
    I'm the same. I did have over 3k pieces of iso. Now have a couple hundred left with many champs 6* + 7* to level and rank and I can't.

Gold issue isn't an issue now so a new one evolved 😭
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Guys I’m sad
  • Options
    Getting iso is like units in the game
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,244 ★★★★
    The ISO problem is slowly beginning to rear it's ugly head for me. I never had issues in the past since I hoard a lot of 4 star shards but those are becoming harder to get. The cost of ranking up 6 stars to rank 4 and five plus the addition of 7 stars are draining what inventory I have of ISO and 4-5 star shards. Maybe I rank up less champs to restore my stock.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,176 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Incursions 4* crystals

Yeah if you want to spent the artifacts for 4* instead of 7* incursions crystals then youre welcome :)
    I have iso falling out of my pockets, I'm able to save up my incursions artifacts lol.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Incursions 4* crystals

I have iso falling out of my pockets, I'm able to save up my incursions artifacts lol.
    I had that too before 7 stars got released , but not anymore
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,762 Guardian
    I posted about this in another thread, but I'll excerpt the relevant numbers here:

Each quest in the TB monthly EQ contains 24 tier 6 ISO bricks (8 for completion, 16 for exploration). That is 144 T6 ISO bricks, which is 2,520,000 points of ISO. If you consistently use ISO in a class appropriate way, that increases that to an effective 3,780,000 ISO. For comparison purposes, it takes 1,215,770 ISO to level up a 7* rank 1 from level 1 to level 25; 1,432,719 to go from rank 2 level 1 to level 35, and about 1,608,546 (approximately) to go from rank 3 level 1 to level 45. The ISO in monthly TB alone is enough to level up two rank 2s with ISO to spare: it is almost enough to do two rank 2s and one rank 1, before counting any other sources.

If you also explore Cavalier monthly EQ, you get an additional 72 T6 ISO bricks, or an additional 1,260,000 ISO, 1,890,000 if you use it class appropriate. Which means TB + Cav contain a total of 5,670,000 ISO if you use it class appropriate. That's three rank 2 level ups, or almost six rank 1 level ups.

There is a lot of ISO in the game. Now, players might be using it all up, but they are either using it inefficiently, or they are doing a huge amount of rank ups relative to the average player.

(Incidentally, there's a typo in there: it should read four rank 2 level ups or almost five rank 1 level ups, not three and six.)

Just what is in the monthly EQ is a lot, and that's not the only source of ISO in the game.