**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Show me some of your 7* r3 champs!

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,539 ★★★★★
    edited January 7
  • Options
    GokemonGokemon Posts: 91

Gokemon said:

Gokemon said:

What a trash list

now I understand the reason you speaking like a brainless, you're not even level 60 yet hahahahahahahaa
    So if a guy isn't a endgame lvl player and doesn't have 7* rank 3s , he is wrong? Nice talk buddy. I still know the game. Have been in the community since 2017. This is my 2nd account which I made my main. My og one was just the old one . Ik about the old Champs well. It's true I don't know much about new ones since I was offline. But archangel over ghost? I am a ghost player. Archangel never did what ghost could
    Yes a Cavalier doesn't have the same experience with every single champ in the game, unlike endgame players.
    I still know about most of the stuff. I have seen all sorts of youtubers. So I still have knowledge. I have seen all sorts of contents through other players view. I haven't experienced it, but i understand how all that works...
  • Options

Gokemon said:

Gokemon said:

Gokemon said:

What a trash list

now I understand the reason you speaking like a brainless, you're not even level 60 yet hahahahahahahaa
    So if a guy isn't a endgame lvl player and doesn't have 7* rank 3s , he is wrong? Nice talk buddy. I still know the game. Have been in the community since 2017. This is my 2nd account which I made my main. My og one was just the old one . Ik about the old Champs well. It's true I don't know much about new ones since I was offline. But archangel over ghost? I am a ghost player. Archangel never did what ghost could
    Yes a Cavalier doesn't have the same experience with every single champ in the game, unlike endgame players.
    I still know about most of the stuff. I have seen all sorts of youtubers. So I still have knowledge. I have seen all sorts of contents through other players view. I haven't experienced it, but i understand how all that works...
    If you think 7* Titania is mid you definitely don't understand how everything works.
    And if you think some champ like titania is even top 10 and better than doom, then it's probably you who doesn't get it
  • Options

Gokemon said:

Gokemon said:

Gokemon said:

What a trash list

If you think 7* Titania is mid you definitely don't understand how everything works.
    You don't consider my comments right? Fine ask players with bigger titles like tb, paragon etc... top mcoc youtubers and most of them all place accurately.
  • Options
    o_o said:

Gokemon said:

o_o said:

Gokemon said:

Who would believe that list? Titania a top 8? Some useless champ better than galan? Never heard of her anyways. No skil issues. She is just an avg champ. It's probably a joke. Archangel better than doom? Where tf is kitty? Ghost is 19? Are you nuts

Experience / knowledge / comprehension issue

For real though you’ll get more out of the forums if you can chill a bit and accept that you may not fully understand the game yet
    I totally understand the game, it isn't like I am new, even if I don't have a endgame lvl account,I still have the knowledge. Yeah it's true that I don't know much about the newer Champs since I was offline for a bit. But I literally have seen all sorts of gameplays, guides, mcoc youtubers. I am not only giving my opinion but am also seeing how they are used by other top players.
    No, see, you don’t understand the game, which is not necessarily an issue, but for some reason you’ve deluded yourself into believing that you’re the only one who does. Ignorance + arrogance is a terrible combination.

I didn't speak anything wrong accept the first one. Didn't know much about chavez buff.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited January 7
    Gokemon said:

o_o said:

Gokemon said:

o_o said:

Gokemon said:

Who would believe that list? Titania a top 8? Some useless champ better than galan? Never heard of her anyways. No skil issues. She is just an avg champ. It's probably a joke. Archangel better than doom? Where tf is kitty? Ghost is 19? Are you nuts

For real though you’ll get more out of the forums if you can chill a bit and accept that you may not fully understand the game yet
    I totally understand the game, it isn't like I am new, even if I don't have a endgame lvl account,I still have the knowledge. Yeah it's true that I don't know much about the newer Champs since I was offline for a bit. But I literally have seen all sorts of gameplays, guides, mcoc youtubers. I am not only giving my opinion but am also seeing how they are used by other top players.
    No, see, you don’t understand the game, which is not necessarily an issue, but for some reason you’ve deluded yourself into believing that you’re the only one who does. Ignorance + arrogance is a terrible combination.

I didn't speak anything wrong accept the first one. Didn't know much about chavez buff.
    I thought you said you knew a lot about the updated game because of YouTube? 🤨 There’s plenty of vids about the buff and of Chavez doing insane things
  • Options
    o_o said:

Gokemon said:

o_o said:

Gokemon said:

Again if you think just by arguing with a player like me will prove your list to be good, then ask other players too. Almost everyone I see placed doom and kitty at top 3 . Somehow Kt1 didn't even add her at top 20. And your list is trash for real. It's only his opinion. Nobody even uses titania. Who would benefit a progressive player? Doom or titania?
    Wong_98 said:

Gokemon said:

o_o said:

Gokemon said:

o_o said:

Gokemon said:

I thought you said you knew a lot about the updated game because of YouTube? 🤨 There’s plenty of vids about the buff and of Chavez doing insane things
    Wong_98 said:

Gokemon said:

o_o said:

Gokemon said:

o_o said:

Gokemon said:

And I also mentioned I didn't know much about the newer Champs. I was offline for a while. I had no idea was good. I might have ignored her . My fault
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108

Really happy with these 2 :)
  • Options

Wong_98 said:

No one plays Titania?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni9VFvjEaI8&pp=ygUMVGl0YW5pYSBtY29j
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1qh4gLYDiQ
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6iBfOojD14
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekv2G6r74gQ

These are just a few of the hundreds of videos of Titania being broken, and I wasn’t even selective, I just grabbed kinks

Watch him come back and say but Doom and Kitty are still better with zero proof or valid arguments lol
    My arguments are totally correct. The videos you sent were 7*. There is no doom as 7*. That's why you guys took America chavez to rank 3 right? Now if you were a player with doom, whom would you choose? 90% of people will choose doom. And by " no one players her" I meant in the game community. She Came like an year ago. She is getting popular for modes like bgs. In that sense people are ranking argon for Necropolis, that means he is the best skill right? You might feel satisfied when you think you will win over players with lower accounts. Yk what? Actually ask a normal player trying to get uncollected, cav, tb or paragon . I have seen most wait for top Champs like kitty, herc , cgr, nick, doom, rintrah, kingpin, galan, nimrod etc,... . I rarely might have seen anyone be wanting Titania.
  • Options

Wong_98 said:

No one plays Titania?

These are just a few of the hundreds of videos of Titania being broken, and I wasn’t even selective, I just grabbed kinks

Watch him come back and say but Doom and Kitty are still better with zero proof or valid arguments lol
    I think you only see one guy's tier list and be like "oh his opinion is similar to mine so I will trust him. I still don't get how chavez is better than kitty for you people. Literally almost everyone agrees with he at least being a top 4 if not top 2. You people will talk about experience. So if a guy were to place nick over herc, would you agree? That's how this list is. In game kitty has made more popularity than your chavez. And 6 months ago she was top 2 in his list, now not even top 20? He just hates her
  • Options
    Disthene_TDisthene_T Posts: 34
    My One and Only
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

No one plays Titania?

I think you only see one guy's tier list and be like "oh his opinion is similar to mine so I will trust him. I still don't get how chavez is better than kitty for you people. Literally almost everyone agrees with he at least being a top 4 if not top 2. You people will talk about experience. So if a guy were to place nick over herc, would you agree? That's how this list is. In game kitty has made more popularity than your chavez. And 6 months ago she was top 2 in his list, now not even top 20? He just hates her
    Kitty is still broken op, but tell me this. Where are you seeing people use Kitty in relevant content? She’s barely used in BGs, war isn’t really relevant, she’s not used in necropolis… She’s amazing, but she’s really only used in story as far as relevant content goes
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

Wow jealous man
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

Wow jealous man
    Gokemon said:

Champs like future ant man who are just mid are in top 10 and are better than galan. Which experts opinion is that?

And there is no kitty in there, Doom too low, AA too high... Kingpin too high... Nick too low and it is a crime to have Ghost that low
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 125
    Omedenn said:

@Gokemon this thread is especially made for 7* r3’s. Do you have one? No, cheers!

Still can’t decide whether Knull or Gomorrah for r3. Both undubbed.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 ★★★
    That’s a hard one! Gamora hits hard, but Knull overal much better champion.. will you become valiant after this rank up?

@Venoween
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 125
    Omedenn said:

That’s a hard one! Gamora hits hard, but Knull overal much better champion.. will you become valiant after this rank up?

@Venoween

No, 1st r3. Next r3 will require tons more effort.
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

No one plays Titania?

Kitty is still broken op, but tell me this. Where are you seeing people use Kitty in relevant content? She’s barely used in BGs, war isn’t really relevant, she’s not used in necropolis… She’s amazing, but she’s really only used in story as far as relevant content goes
    I mean if you add Necropolis yeah. I don't really care about bgs. Bgs sucks many times. Unless you have a very big roster , this months nodes are too harsh. I usually score above 100k points and sometimes 200k. But this months is not gonna work out for me. But other than that, she is overall still top 2 . You all have your opinions. Alright. I made this fuss longer but yeah I don't just talk about if they are being used or not, usually I mean overall as a champ too.
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

No one plays Titania?

So should I take it that this list only talks about relevance? As a overall champ? Like for example if quake were to be as a 6*, most wouldn't use her since they can't. And many can do what she can yet she would come out as a top 3 champ if available as a 6*. So I feel like over-all abilities and power matter. As long as relevance goes... I feel like doom is easily one of those broken Champs everyone wants at first like herc. Anyway I am gonna have my first rank 4 . I wanna share the roster if anyone has a say for the first rank 4.
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

@Venoween

But wow is valiant a hard one? Harder or easier than Tb? Act 7 and 8 is comparatively easier according to people but idk about the latest chapter