Options

This day will go down in MCOC history or at least Brian grants history

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,503 ★★★
    Ngl I feel like there is gonna be a carina challenge were if u do the vtd necro carina challenge u get a 7 star crystal plus 7 star cyclops and if u do necro with cyclops u get a titan and a title
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Did he really do the entire thing with VtD? Why would he do such a thing? How much money did he spend in order to do that?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★
    How many revives did he use in the end?
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★

Did he really do the entire thing with VtD? Why would he do such a thing? How much money did he spend in order to do that?

He was farming for days...
    I didn’t think he’d be able to farm enough revives to push the duck through.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★

Congrats to him for finishing it. Of course, now Kabam will say ‘See, Venom the Duck isn’t so bad after all! He doesn’t need a buff.’

Now we need to try this with other 7stars to see who does it in less than 200 revives… as a ramp up champ though that seems pretty bad still now that I think about it…
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,852 ★★★★★

feels a bit strange for Kabam to officially encourage someone to do a challenge that essentially requires revive farming while there's a heated discussion around the nerfing of revive farming. but congrats to Brian, pretty funny stuff!

I hope it was a one time thing and that they never base a future Carina Challenge off of Necro. Otherwise we’d need the revive farm back but even then it would just still be a dumb idea.

The way they’ve been doing Carinas and challenges lately has been amazing so far (tying them into story etc). Carinas EOP v3 was one of the worst things at the time since we had to use a disastrous pool of champions like Rogue or low ranked champions. Hopefully we never see something like that again
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★

He's free to play lol. He spent zero dollars
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 271 ★★
    edited January 8
    Okay guys just as a disclaimer kabam DID NOT endorse or encourage this he did on his own will @Polygon and @TyDollarSign
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,163 ★★★★★

Okay guys just as a disclaimer kabam DID NOT endorse or encourage this he did on his own will @Polygon and @TyDollarSign

Fairly certain crashed issued the challenge
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 271 ★★
    Crash did not issue the challenge he just knew about it I was watching stream when he told crash so I don’t think it was issued to him @ahmynuts
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

Oh I thought this was all just hoopla. Surprised that title even existed. Or did they specifically make it today and give it to him?