**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Act 5 revives

I’ve tried 5.3.4, 5.3.5, 5.3.6, and 5.4.6 and none of them are giving me revives anymore. Has it been nerfed already and I’ve just wasted 7 full energy revives? All I see now are single revives and some l2 potions.

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★
    no
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited January 3
    EMSims11 said:

I’ve tried 5.3.4, 5.3.5, 5.3.6, and 5.4.6 and none of them are giving me revives anymore. Has it been nerfed already and I’ve just wasted 7 full energy revives? All I see now are single revives and some l2 potions.

As shown by the bolder statements, you apparently aren’t getting revives but all you find are revives and potions?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
    EMSims11 said:

I apologize everyone I meant to say I’m only seeing single energy and l2 health potions. Lol I just had revives on my brain.

In that case I’d say you’re just having bad RNG. I was farming without issue just a couple hours ago. Stick with one map, I’d recommend 5.4.6, and eventually you’ll get them again.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    I got 6 today
  • Options
    EMSims11EMSims11 Posts: 14
    Thank you all. I’ve been running 5.4.6 and the revives are back. I did try to run 5.3.6 again and three runs still no revives.
  • Options
    Jake933Jake933 Posts: 37
    EMSims11 said:

Thank you all. I’ve been running 5.4.6 and the revives are back. I did try to run 5.3.6 again and three runs still no revives.

Today. Noticing a very low rate of revive in 5.4.6.. maybe the nerf is out.. 5 runs only 1 revive
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    I pulled 10 or 15 from 5.4.6 today.

If I were a guessing guy, I'd say the nerf takes effect when the next update hits.

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    My last four runs of 4.3.3 got seven revives, but before that it was dry for six runs through 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    BilalsvgBilalsvg Posts: 2
    I'm having the same problem. I played it (5.4.6) 7 times and it didn't give any revive. I hope an explanation will be made regarding the issue.
  • Options
    BilalsvgBilalsvg Posts: 2
    After 8 attemp finally i got it.