Act 5 revives

EMSims11EMSims11 Member Posts: 14
I’ve tried 5.3.4, 5.3.5, 5.3.6, and 5.4.6 and none of them are giving me revives anymore. Has it been nerfed already and I’ve just wasted 7 full energy revives? All I see now are single revives and some l2 potions.

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    no
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited January 3
    EMSims11 said:

I’ve tried 5.3.4, 5.3.5, 5.3.6, and 5.4.6 and none of them are giving me revives anymore. Has it been nerfed already and I’ve just wasted 7 full energy revives? All I see now are single revives and some l2 potions.

As shown by the bolder statements, you apparently aren’t getting revives but all you find are revives and potions?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,321 ★★★★★
    EMSims11 said:

I apologize everyone I meant to say I’m only seeing single energy and l2 health potions. Lol I just had revives on my brain.

In that case I’d say you’re just having bad RNG. I was farming without issue just a couple hours ago. Stick with one map, I’d recommend 5.4.6, and eventually you’ll get them again.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,321 ★★★★★
    I got 6 today
  • EMSims11EMSims11 Member Posts: 14
    Thank you all. I’ve been running 5.4.6 and the revives are back. I did try to run 5.3.6 again and three runs still no revives.
  • Jake933Jake933 Member Posts: 52
    EMSims11 said:

Thank you all. I’ve been running 5.4.6 and the revives are back. I did try to run 5.3.6 again and three runs still no revives.

Today. Noticing a very low rate of revive in 5.4.6.. maybe the nerf is out.. 5 runs only 1 revive
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    I pulled 10 or 15 from 5.4.6 today.

If I were a guessing guy, I'd say the nerf takes effect when the next update hits.

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    My last four runs of 4.3.3 got seven revives, but before that it was dry for six runs through 🤷‍♂️
  • BilalsvgBilalsvg Member Posts: 2
    I'm having the same problem. I played it (5.4.6) 7 times and it didn't give any revive. I hope an explanation will be made regarding the issue.
  • BilalsvgBilalsvg Member Posts: 2
    After 8 attemp finally i got it.