Looking for higher tier alliance

Current alliance is on the verge of disbanding so I’m looking for a new home. I tend to focus more on BGs but I don’t mind getting more involved in AQ/AW. Looking mostly to have fun with a great group of chill people. Feel free to DM me here or on discord at Viper1987#1463

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,226 ★★★★★
    My alliance fits all the criteria except for high tier lmao. There's only like 5 paragons and I'm the only valiant lmao
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 582 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

My alliance fits all the criteria except for high tier lmao. There's only like 5 paragons and I'm the only valiant lmao

What do you all do? Do you focus on anything? I mean AW sounds like a pain anyway haha.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,226 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

What do you all do? Do you focus on anything? I mean AW sounds like a pain anyway haha.
    What do we all do... that's a great question. Just whatever I guess. It's really just a bunch of nothing and you could do whatever you want if you feel like it. It's really not the place if you want rewards or anything lol. I wasnt even sure we were going to hit the alliance banquet milestones but we pulled through lmao
  • Joel_JoeJoel_Joe Member Posts: 7
    Hi I'm about to advertise my alliance as well.

We do AQ/AW as main priority, BG is optional but if the milestone rewards are juicy, then it's a must.

Avg prestige of all members is 16kish,
    Map 6 AQ
    Gold 1 War.

My in game name is joel Joe
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 582 ★★★★
    Alliance has been found.