**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I Am the Lorax, I Speak for the Trees…

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
edited January 9 in General Discussion

And if you don’t like this one, he’ll probably break your knees.

Our favorite big angry tree man is coming in hot. I’d been wondering when KG would be added as a 7*, I’m curious what tweaks will be made to the Deathless kit.

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXx said:

I hope it's not the pre buff KG 😂

Hard agree. I don’t think it would be though, his buff was universally well-received, whereas Guillotine’s changes weren’t. People missed OG guilly's kit, nobody misses OG KG.

Also worth noting that both KG and Guillotine were original nameless champs. The others, if memory serves, were OG Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Hyperion. We’ve got two more deathless champs ahead, but I don’t really think we’ll get any of these three.
  • Options
    Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 69
    Who is the top right? The left two are clearly Thanos and Hyperion.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,458 ★★★
    Plot twist, the other characters are both mystique
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Sucks that we can’t dupe the 7* deathless champs. I wanna see that massive KG regen as a 7*
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Axew said:

Sucks that we can’t dupe the 7* deathless champs. I wanna see that massive KG regen as a 7*

I’m hopeful that Kabam’ll roll out some quest (maybe even the same quest we get Thanos) where we can awaken our deathless champs. It’d be such a missed opportunity otherwise.
    Or a carina challenge of using the 1 deathless on something sorta like the loki or cyclops one
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Top right looks like nebula but she has never been a deathless champion.
  • Options
    I don’t think it’s an intentional theme, but with Guilly and KG, they are both champs with regen mechanics locked behind their sigs.

I really don’t know what they could tweak on KG’s kit to update him here. I’m usually good at spitballing this stuff, but I truly don’t have a guess.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Dfour24 said:

Who is the top right? The left two are clearly Thanos and Hyperion.

The silhouettes (other than Thanos) are likely placeholders, same as the Deathless hype (like excitement, not the character) video for Guillotine they posted recently.
    So you're telling me a 7* Kamala (deathless) is possible?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    @Wicket329 @Bendy if my memory serves right, I think they said something on the streams about using other deathless champs in a quest to get thanos.

I may be imagining things as I earlier thought deathless champs are of superior class, lol.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★

@Wicket329 @Bendy if my memory serves right, I think they said something on the streams about using other deathless champs in a quest to get thanos.

I may be imagining things as I earlier thought deathless champs are of superior class, lol.

Yes u need all in a team for the thanos so im guessing each fight will need 1 of them type thing
  • Options

They did say that, that’s confirmed.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Speaking about Deathless champs, I wonder if Deathless Thanos (if he’s confirmed) will be Superior class (same class as collector and grandmaster)