Options

Say Hello to your next Deathless chase: King Groot!

Say Hello to King Groot (Deathless)!

Starting January 10th, you will receive the first of five pieces in your in-game mail. Additionally, the same day will mark the beginning of a challenge to get piece number two!

By unlocking the Paragon Gauntlet on the monthly Event Quest, you will have access to a Paragon Gauntlet Challenge Solo Objective to: Complete the Paragon Gauntlet (Event Quest) with only #Mercenary tagged Champions on your team and without using a choice node.

Completing this Challenge will earn you the second of five pieces!

Good luck, Summoners.

Comments

• Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 647 ★★★
    I hope the remaining 2 deathless champs are not SW, vision or Hyperion, cause it already defeats the purpose of hiding their identities. All the hype is for thanos for me now.
  • Options
    BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 105
    Kabam Jax said:

By unlocking the Paragon Gauntlet on the monthly Event Quest, you will have access to a Paragon Gauntlet Challenge Solo Objective to: Complete the Paragon Gauntlet (Event Quest) with only #Mercenary tagged Champions on your team and without using a choice node.

Does it still count if I use the choice node to swap out for another Merc tagged champ? I thought we had a challenge a while back where it did.
  • Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65

Kabam Jax said:

Does it still count if I use the choice node to swap out for another Merc tagged champ? I thought we had a challenge a while back where it did.
    No... no choice node usage. Not even for another merc
  • Options
    ZAYZTERZAYZTER Posts: 9
    Throughout these deathless challenges will there be any way to awaken the 7* versions or are we gonna have to use awakening gems once they come out?
  • Options
    Trojaneagle1000Trojaneagle1000 Posts: 32
    Expectations are low. Deathless Guilly is the UNBUFFED version of OG Guilly except that she deals degen instead of bleeds.
    Deathless KG will be much more like the original kit before his buff.
  • Options
    GonneGonne Posts: 1
    Can I still able to obtain guillotine 6*piece selling in the shop after the time countdown end? Because now I already have 2 pieces of them and expect to get 2 more intime but for the piece that buy with incersion I'm afraid not make it in time.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,361 ★★★★★
    Who's that in the top right . Looks like nebula but not sure
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,391 ★★★

Hi Barcelona, that one ,the silhouette appears to be Nebula, yes. Behind is Hyperion and to the left is Red Hulk.
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★

Deathless Nebula is my guess too!
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    Deathless King groot is gonna be fun to have but 2 Questions @Kabam Jax.

1) Will he have the abilities of pre buff or post buff king groot. Or will his abilities be slightly different like Where deathless gully is degen instead of bleed?

2) Those other models are placeholders for other deathless champs. Please can we have a deathless kamala. Please PLEASE.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    Should have revealed it in livestream by doing who's that pokèmon animation. Do it for rest 2 though.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 679 ★★★★

Hi Barcelona, that one ,the silhouette appears to be Nebula, yes. Behind is Hyperion and to the left is Red Hulk.
    To the left is Thanos, who has already been confirmed
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Say Hello to King Groot (Deathless)!

The 7* Piece is it or both 6* and 7*?

Since i m the Petyr who has a 6* Deathless Guillo and hunts 6* deathless pieces more (I skip challenging content like necro and guillo challenge), paragon gauntlet seems fairly easy for me to get the 2nd 7* piece of this new collection so had the above doubt.(Have 7* Domino and Platpool with various high ranked mercenaries)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,568 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Jax does venompool count as mercenary champ? He does not get damage reduction in variant 8, but he don't have #mercenary tag.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,588 ★★★★★

@Kabam Jax does venompool count as mercenary champ? He does not get damage reduction in variant 8, but he don't have #mercenary tag.

He don't get the damage reduction coz he's "pool" character. All variants of deadpool are the same, #mercenary or not