Options

Options for Necropolis Attuma

2»

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,752 ★★★★★
    edited January 9
    I couldn't find a more relevant thread so I gotta bump this one.

I don't have a ranked Shuri. I can R3 and awaken the 6* if necessary but I'm not sure it will be enough.

Who else works well on Attuma that I can use on Namor?

It's the last path for me, I'd rather not brute force Attuma with Aegon (I have revive fatigue) but I will if I have to.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

I don't have a ranked Shuri. I can R3 and awaken the 6* if necessary but I'm not sure it will be enough.

It's the last path for me, I'd rather not brute force Attuma with Aegon (I have revive fatigue) but I will if I have to.

Horseman og storm works wonders for both of them
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,504 ★★★★★
    I have a doubt. Does kate bishop works against namor, I seen no one using her against him? She has coldsnaps and high dot, so why not? No yt vidoes or mentioning of her. Cuz of trap node? But people soloed mr fantasic on same trap?
    The namor is unduped too so you can safely block.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,802 ★★★★
    @phillgreen do me a favor and let me know who you end up using. I’m in the same boat (that’s my last path for exploration, could R4 my awakened 6* Shuri but reluctant to do so).

My current plan is hold the path until Crypt rewards drop next week and hope for a 7* Shuri drop. Since I’ve got a Tech R3 gem from my completion run I really don’t want to invest in my 6* Shuri since I’ll probably take the 7* Shuri from the selector and R3 her for Valiant.
  • Options
    I am thinking the same @Oakenshield but I also know there is a high chance of waiting months for a Shuri if it doesn't drop in the nexus.

Of course, if I spend on the 6*, my RNG will give me a Shuri in a week haha.

I'm back at work next week and free time plummets so I might prefer to just get it done now and worry about next week, next week. I have enough units to Aegon through but if there is another option that is easier I'll go that way.
  • Options

I am thinking the same @Oakenshield but I also know there is a high chance of waiting months for a Shuri if it doesn't drop in the nexus.

Of course, if I spend on the 6*, my RNG will give me a Shuri in a week haha.

I'm back at work next week and free time plummets so I might prefer to just get it done now and worry about next week, next week. I have enough units to Aegon through but if there is another option that is easier I'll go that way.

Yeah my patience is not infinite. So, if I don’t pull her from the Crypt rewards I’m just going to R4 my 6* Shuri and crank it out. Then I’ll grab her as a 7* from the selector and R3 her. Hate to waste the 3 each T6B/T3A but given the valiant Daily crystal I’ll make those back reasonably quickly. So, one way or another I’ll finish up the exploration and be Valiant in the next week or two.

Not optimal but thems the breaks since I pulled the damn tech gem from completion.
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

How do you get storm to horseman for Namor? Cable synergy?
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Rikotrece said:

Wong_98 said:

How do you get storm to horseman for Namor? Cable synergy?
    No, you bring Apoc and quit out 2(?) times against Namor, you get two additional charged each time due to the fast that Namor is mutant
  • Options
    Got impatient.

6r4 awakened Shuri it is. Ramp Aegon on the MrF fight, Shuri the next two then resume regular Aegon bashfest.

At least Shuri will be useful in BG's
  • Options

Got impatient.

6r4 awakened Shuri it is. Ramp Aegon on the MrF fight, Shuri the next two then resume regular Aegon bashfest.

At least Shuri will be useful in BG's

Let me know how it goes as I’ll likely be following the same way next week. In particular how effective an R4 is to do it.
  • Options
    edited January 10
    R4 shuri melted namor and attuma.

Once ramped up, shocks were ticking between 5 and 6000.

Impressed me enough to most likely pick shuri from the exploration reward. At least I'll have a worthy tech R3 as I also was generously gifted a tech gem from completion.

I used aegon for everything else on the path, I just wanted it done. Apoc was painful, Tigra fight was probably the most annoying of all fights in necro.

GM tomorrow then its over.

• Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 100
    @philgreen did you end up using Aegon and units to bash through all the other paths?
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 117
    Can I do necro only with r4 shuri?
  • Options
    Sunstar19 said:

@philgreen did you end up using Aegon and units to bash through all the other paths?

Yep.
  • Options
    This path was the only one where I didnt use Aegon.
  • Options

Impressed me enough to most likely pick shuri from the exploration reward. At least I'll have a worthy tech R3 as I also was generously gifted a tech gem from completion.

I used aegon for everything else on the path, I just wanted it done. Apoc was painful, Tigra fight was probably the most annoying of all fights in necro.

Forgot to mention because I'm an idiot. I didn't put a relic on Shuri, because idiot.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 744 ★★★
    I used a 7' r2 OG Storm, so if you have a high ranked Storm, that is also an option. Just heavy spam, sp1 and sp2.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

I used a 7' r2 OG Storm, so if you have a high ranked Storm, that is also an option. Just heavy spam, sp1 and sp2.

Did you have Apoc synergy with her?
  • Options
    MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    @phillgreen @Oakenshield I am also in the same boat as you guys, it is my last path but don’t have even a 6* shuri so ended up taking namor to r4 max sig for just this one fight. Will be starting my final path in 2-3 days as soon as I can grab the eq completion offer from this month.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 744 ★★★
    edited January 10

Did you have Apoc synergy with her?
    Yep, she was a horseman. Apoc, Storm, Aegon, Wiccan and Heimdal.
  • Options

Forgot to mention because I'm an idiot. I didn't put a relic on Shuri, because idiot.
    @phillgreen Thanks for the update. At least you forgetting the relic only impacted you for two fights. I forgot to relic Aegon on my Odin path run. That was fun. Think I win the bigger idiot reward. Glad to hear the R4 works - I’ll probably just go that route as I don’t have 6 or 7* Storm and can’t bring myself to rank Namor.

Think I’m still going to wait until after the Crypt rewards drop though. Gives me time to buy the EQ potion offer for the last path.
  • Options

@phillgreen Thanks for the update. At least you forgetting the relic only impacted you for two fights. I forgot to relic Aegon on my Odin path run. That was fun. Think I win the bigger idiot reward. Glad to hear the R4 works - I’ll probably just go that route as I don’t have 6 or 7* Storm and can’t bring myself to rank Namor.

Think I’m still going to wait until after the Crypt rewards drop though. Gives me time to buy the EQ potion offer for the last path.
    Actually - @phillgreen since I’m a Shuri noob, what rotation did you use to melt Namor and Attuma?
  • Options
    @phillgreen NVM - didn’t realize how easy Shuri is post buff.
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 431 ★★
    If you have shuri take her up, she's a great option for namour and attuma and also cap Britain and wiccan so she will be valuable to you in necro on more than just one fight, if u can get her to atleast r4 and ascended you'll be fine
  • Options
    So, I took 7* shuri from the selector and straight to R3.

I'll wait until the crypt rewards before deciding on the other R3.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,260 ★★★★

Broooo this is impossible. I also r4d shuri just for namor and attuma and she impressed me so much I picked her from the selector. She's going to r3.

And I also forgot to put a relic on shuri for my run
  • Options
    Haha.

Not sure its a great idea to identify with an idiot but its nice to know I'm not the only one.