**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which path and team in Necropolis?

I have about 90 revives stashed and looking to complete my first run of the Necropolis. Which path is the easiest to clear with the champions I have? I can add synergies for all my top champs. Please suggest a team.

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    How many units you got and how good are you?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Take that Wiccan, Kate, Shuri, and AbsMan. Also do you have a low level Chavez for Kate synergy?

I’d recommend Titania-Guardian path. Or Mr F-Apoc.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★

Take that Wiccan, Kate, Shuri, and AbsMan. Also do you have a low level Chavez for Kate synergy?

I’d recommend Titania-Guardian path. Or Mr F-Apoc.

I second this. It shouldn't be impossible, especially given your solid stash of revives and units. Kate and Shuri are amazing champs for Necro, but require a bit of skill. KT1 has made a great spreadsheet over the different paths and recommended champs. You'll find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/190f-pSuAyDAW2kHDBSX-F8vjCa35vbjkYQ11v5aFTno/edit#gid=0
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Kate + chavez for synergy, shuri , abs man and wiccan.

Take titania path.
    Titania - kate
    Aarkus - abs
    Os - kate
    Air walker - kate + abs
    Cap britain - shuri + wiccan
    Wiccan - shuri
    Psychoman - shuri

Take guardian path
    Guardian - abs
    Valk - kate
    Red guardian - kate
    Cap sam - kate
    Dragon nan - shuri
    Capiw - kate
    Nova - abs

Gm - entire team

Buy those 500 unit revive deals before they expire.
    Gtg
  • Options
    AraevinAraevin Posts: 15
    edited January 10
    Thanks! I have bought the potion deals already. If needed I can complete the new MEQ on TB and get that deal as well. I have only 4 of the 30% boosts which I think I’ll need.

I have a 6r2 Chavez that I can take to r3 but I’m guessing she won’t be much help other than the synergy. I’m a decent player, I have gone in for a couple of tries with all kate synergy and can almost solo titania without boosts.
  • Options
    AraevinAraevin Posts: 15
    Completed it! Thanks for all the help everyone!