**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

'Solitaire Win' graphical issue [official comms]

Comments

• Options
    DEADP0ØLDEADP0ØL Posts: 11
    galaxy s20fe
    android 13
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I've seen numerous reports from players suggesting that if you get an error while trying to leave the beta, claiming you're unable to, it may be a visual bug.

Reinstalling after that point seems to resolve the issue anyways.

Correct.
  • Options
    NeinoIIINeinoIII Posts: 63
    @Kabam Jax the suggestions did not work for me. Any other ideas?
  • Options
    JrCavalcanteJrCavalcante Posts: 8
    Even leaving the beta and uninstalling the game in the traditional way, something was kept in cache... So I had to use the Android SDK Platform Tool with the pm uninstall commands to force the uninstall of the previous package (beta build) of the game, as it was a version higher than the default play store build (20764200 for the standard? against 20765200 for the beta) and only so I managed to install the "standard" version from the play store and finally I was able to play, it's almost midnight my local time.
  • Options
    C0RV0C0RV0 Posts: 5
    Moto G9 Power
    Android 11

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★

Even leaving the beta and uninstalling the game in the traditional way, something was kept in cache... So I had to use the Android SDK Platform Tool with the pm uninstall commands to force the uninstall of the previous package (beta build) of the game, as it was a version higher than the default play store build (20764200 for the standard? against 20765200 for the beta) and only so I managed to install the "standard" version from the play store and finally I was able to play, it's almost midnight my local time.

Right, I did clear the store cache too.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 742 ★★★
    edited January 10
    @KabamJax one of my Google accounts was opted in for the beta testing but the I had downloaded the game on my other Google account so do I opt out from the other account and download it again how does this work
  • Options

Uhmm @KabamJax its keeping me captive

Same issue cant leave Beta.
  • Options
    Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 31
    Even if it said can't remove from beta program.. I went ahead and uninstalled and then downloaded the game again and the issue is resolved. Thanks!
  • Options
    Generalzod163Generalzod163 Posts: 132
    @kabam Jax @Kabam Miike
    Happened to me after the update as well.
    Samsung S22 Ultra, I went into raids to see the map but thats when it happened to me.
    Please advise when this will be fixed, makes AQ and AW hard to see the map etc.
  • Options
    Mastergamer289Mastergamer289 Posts: 12
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

The game team has found a pattern in these reports - All impacted accounts are a part of a Google Beta build.

The belief is that Summoners may have opted into this at some point, and the Google Store kept them in the same category indefinitely, and this is causing some issues.

So, the recommended course of action for anyone experiencing this is:
    Navigate to your google store, and "Leave" the beta build.

Then, you will need to uninstall the beta build and download the current build of the game!

The team is confident this should resolve this issue!

Thank you, again, for your patience as we investigated this issue!

i just tried this and it wont let me opt out no matter what i do and its giving me a headache whenever i try and play any gamemode
  • Options
    BlenheimBlenheim Posts: 6
    I had the same problem. Realized it's a issue with being in the beta for the game. I've left the beta and the game is running like normal now.

• Options
    Mal0Mal0 Posts: 1
    Same for me Samsung S22 running on Android 14.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 742 ★★★
    Blenheim said:

I had the same problem. Realized it's a issue with being in the beta for the game. I've left the beta and the game is running like normal now.

So you left the beta on Google Play and reinstalled the game?
  • Options
    MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    I'm still having this issue even after leaving beta and reinstalling the game
  • Options
    andreibossandreiboss Posts: 4
    Kabam Jax said:

I've seen numerous reports from players suggesting that if you get an error while trying to leave the beta, claiming you're unable to, it may be a visual bug.

Reinstalling after that point seems to resolve the issue anyways.

Still doesn't work
  • Options
    DirectorDirector Posts: 42
    edited January 10
    MiniMF said:

can u actually fight ? its "just" visual ?

You can fight, the issue is it's kind of impossible to search the map in order to move to a spot.
    I had plans for Necropolis before the 15th for Road to the Crypt Rewards. But it's really risky to move in the map like this
  • Options
    edited January 10
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

The game team has found a pattern in these reports - All impacted accounts are a part of a Google Beta build.

The belief is that Summoners may have opted into this at some point, and the Google Store kept them in the same category indefinitely, and this is causing some issues.

So, the recommended course of action for anyone experiencing this is:
    Navigate to your google store, and "Leave" the beta build.

Then, you will need to uninstall the beta build and download the current build of the game!

The team is confident this should resolve this issue!

Thank you, again, for your patience as we investigated this issue!

Tried that but didn't work. After Clicking on the Leave Beta Program it says
    "Can't remove you from the Beta Program"
    Then re-installed the game and the issue is still there.
  • Options
    Niepodam said:

Everything back to normal. Thanks engineers

Nope, maybe for you
  • Options
    NiepodamNiepodam Posts: 18
    Director said:

Niepodam said:

Everything back to normal. Thanks engineers

Nope, maybe for you
    I've tried to leave the beta but I couldn't.
    Then despite that I've reinstalled mcoc and it was ok.
  • Options
    Generalzod163Generalzod163 Posts: 132
    Still having the same issue.
    I can't leave the beta, tried to Uninstall and reinstall and still nothing @kabamjax
  • Options
    SUIC1DESUIC1DE Posts: 20
    Samsung s21
    Android 14

Cascading solitare happens on any map. Any mode.
  • Options
    CAGRIBEYCAGRIBEY Posts: 1
    :((
  • Options
    AxipiterAxipiter Posts: 2
    Following. Google Pixel 6. AQ and EQ.
  • Options
    AxipiterAxipiter Posts: 2
    Update: Clearing Play Store cache after leaving Beta amd uninstalling did the trick for me. Didn't work without clearing the cache though.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Axipiter said:

Update: Clearing Play Store cache after leaving Beta amd uninstalling did the trick for me. Didn't work without clearing the cache though.

Yup, I just did the same and can confirm that fixed it for me
  • Options
    MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    Axipiter said:

Cheers bud, that worked for me
  • Options
    JIREN_999JIREN_999 Posts: 17

Mode: AW
    Device: OnePlus Nord CE 3
    Android 13

New mode solitare in mcoc
  • Options
    Happen to me on my Samsung Galaxy A23 5G
  • Options
    SpagNidusSpagNidus Posts: 51
    Google Pixel 6 Pro, since update. Cleared the cache, storage, reinstalled, cleared it all out again, on the beta.