**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone got a Road to the Crypt update?

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    edited January 9
    Has Kabam indicate what the specific cutoff is? For example, count ends at the very end of the 14th, count ends at 10 AM Pacific on the 15th, count ends at the very end of the day on the 15th?

It may have been mentioned on the livestream, but I didn’t listen so missed it.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 719 ★★★
    I'm 100% explored. I won't go back in unless it's a side event to awaken maestro. 😅
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I would not be surprised if a bunch of folks went in this weekend and pushed it through for the rewards and for the crypt. Brace yourselves for a lot more deaths
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I would not be surprised if a bunch of folks went in this weekend and pushed it through for the rewards and for the crypt. Brace yourselves for a lot more deaths

Very unlikely but fingers crossed.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

9,823,074. Just under 10 million, 11 million still a possibility. We've seen the Ducks have a go. Anyone want to try to do a Groot run next?

Dang we're so close, screw it I'm gonna solo Titania and then die on Aarkus again and again for the next 5 days. I'm desperate, if we don't get to 11M there goes my Titan 😭

Better to solo everyone then get GM to 1% and die die die for days and then finish him off at last sec!! Lol
    I could but I already did Titania (and Fantastic paths), I'm not ready to deal with the other four yet lol I need to restore my sanity first.
  • Options
    MystGMystG Posts: 31
    For folks with a 7* Wong, go solo either Odin/Roblin and get the 5 deaths on the next fight lmao
  • Options
    MystG said:

For folks with a 7* Wong, go solo either Odin/Roblin and get the 5 deaths on the next fight lmao

Funny thing is we could've hit 25M if everyone did that which isn't that hard lol hopefully next time we can do it.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★
    Why is this thread in the 3rd page of the forums, I hope its cause everyone is giving deaths in Necro...
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    In Jan 4, the death count was 8.8M
    Jan 10, it’s 9.8M
    So, +1M in last 6 days.
    We need 1.2M more within the next 5 days!

• Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Just need the 10M milestone to get enough shards for my next Titan crystal! 🫶🏻 u guys!
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★

In Jan 4, the death count was 8.8M
    Jan 10, it’s 9.8M
    So, +1M in last 6 days.
    We need 1.2M more within the next 5 days!

Given people's tendency to procrastinate until the last minute, I could see 1.2 in 5 days being feasible. A minor spike, but just the right amount of spike.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Has Kabam indicate what the specific cutoff is? For example, count ends at the very end of the 14th, count ends at 10 AM Pacific on the 15th, count ends at the very end of the day on the 15th?

It may have been mentioned on the livestream, but I didn’t listen so missed it.

I have double checked with the devs and the official end to the Road to the Crypt is 10am Pacific time January 15.

I can't place a live countdown clock here, but if you want one for yourself here you go: https://countingdownto.com/?c=5257535

As with all things Kabam, I wouldn't wait for the last second, or minute, or even hour. But if you're still thinking about getting in on the Road to the Crypt rewards or trying to run up the count towards 11 million, you have, as of when I post this, four days, twenty one hours, twenty five minutes left to complete your runs.
    Thanks for confirming @DNA3000 - that is what I guessed but good to know for sure.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    @DNA3000
    I have seen you mention „checking with the devs“ here and there… Just out of curiosity: What‘s your involvement with Kabam? No worries if you don‘t want to share… Just wondering…
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

Given people's tendency to procrastinate until the last minute, I could see 1.2 in 5 days being feasible. A minor spike, but just the right amount of spike.

We'll need a bit of that in the final days to hit 11 million. The long term trend projects 11 million by 1/15, but the short term trend over the last four days has us getting to about 10.8 million:

However, there is a lot of wiggle room in these data points, because they were not all taken at the exact time of day, and they don't all contain the same sort of days. 10.8 million is within the margin for error for the data.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    Was it mentioned when the rewards will be handed out?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    @DNA3000 Thanks for the answer. It’s nice to see that someone from the player base can be so close to the team…