**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How would you rate Bullseye’s overall performance?

2»

Comments

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    He's a menace on bg defence this meta
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    He feels and attacks look similar to Deadpool x force
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Bullseye evade straight into sp1:

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    We haven't even tested them out yet and I'm already seeing people comment that his damage looks mid because a seven star rank two without a relic wasn't decimating opponents in less than 5 Seconds. It's that thing that happens every month, you're going off of initial vision and projection and people are already assuming how it's supposed to go when we don't even have the actual champion yet.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★

I've been working on this guy for months, and even I can't rate his performance in the live game yet - he was released publicly today lol

A "disagree" on this is so funny
    Well played.
    Forums tip #1:
    Never type the word "disagree" in a sentence cause that's all you'll get lol

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    While we're at it, can we rate the performance of April's champs as well from this year?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

While we're at it, can we rate the performance of April's champs as well from this year?

Well we haven't finished with March's yet so... 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

There are no rules anymore. After careful inspection, Octobers champs are too OP.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★

There are no rules anymore. After careful inspection, Octobers champs are too OP.
    If I am not wrong, sept-oct is the month of summoners choice release. So expect blob or ruby to be op.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

Considering his overall performance how would you rate him? Feel free to write in the comments if you have different ratings for his attack versus defense.

it needs a brutal nerf, and an emergency patch, removing it from the game and refunding everyone who bought it, until kabam can remake the kit.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Off-topic, but any tips for TB EQ? My first run against him was....ouch. What about AA?
  • Options

Off-topic, but any tips for TB EQ? My first run against him was....ouch. What about AA?

Haven't tried AA, Kitty Weapon X and Iceman work really well though.
  • Options
    Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    edited January 12

We haven't even tested them out yet and I'm already seeing people comment that his damage looks mid because a seven star rank two without a relic wasn't decimating opponents in less than 5 Seconds. It's that thing that happens every month, you're going off of initial vision and projection and people are already assuming how it's supposed to go when we don't even have the actual champion yet.

Some of us have tested him though, I bought the pre release bundle yesterday and have him at 6r4. I did probably 50-60 fights with him yesterday in the SQ, Thronebreaker EQ, Variant 8 (mercenary) and BGs. I feel like that makes me qualified to have an opinion. Imo he is a very good and fun champ but his damage needs to be buffed a bit. No reason for him to have negative critical damage rating
  • Options

Awesome. Thanks. I also have Dani at R5, I'm going to try her for shizz.
  • Options

That probably won't work because Bullseye can't miss but more power to you, good luck.
  • Options

That probably won't work because Bullseye can't miss but more power to you, good luck.
    It's all good. I one-shot him LoL-style with Aegon. 😆
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    Guys, please rate Pyro 0-10

2025 feb champ
    👍
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,146 ★★★★★

g wait till they release the Beyonder in May