Kabam am I too late?

KC4lifeKC4life Member Posts: 23
Today I just learned I didn't claim the 7* piece from the banquet event I did the milestones but because I hoard rewards I left it in my stash unclaimed and I didnt login that much around that time making it expired. I just saw that I still have zero pieces for the gully banquet pieces which is it possible I can contact support to potentially to see if they can send me the piece or I just take the L? I know chance are really low to getting it back especially since it ended couple of weeks ago but I thought I should try.

Comments

• Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    ShuGokis said:

I'm really curious about the price because I don't want to do Bahamet fight again
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    KC4life said:

Today I just learned I didn't claim the 7* piece from the banquet event I did the milestones but because I hoard rewards I left it in my stash unclaimed and I didnt login that much around that time making it expired. I just saw that I still have zero pieces for the gully banquet pieces which is it possible I can contact support to potentially to see if they can send me the piece or I just take the L? I know chance are really low to getting it back especially since it ended couple of weeks ago but I thought I should try.

Send a ticket to support and see if they can help you.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    i understand hoarding revives for the longer shelf life but what was the reason for hoarding the piece?
  • KC4lifeKC4life Member Posts: 23
    @XFREEDOMX it just a habit that I do for every reward and I didn't think I was gonna not login for a week because of irl reasons. I know it not the smartest but It's what I do
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian

ShuGokis said:

I'm really curious about the price because I don't want to do Bahamet fight again
    It'll be much cheaper to do heal sponge bahamet with guillotine (r3 is more than enough), than it'll be to buy the piece for units. I have a video showcasing how badly you can fight bahamet and still be fine.

https://youtu.be/IVnd_Ml4qJk?si=Hc4SLOPjVy0OYBoK
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,359 Guardian
    KC4life said:

Try. And let me know what happens.
  • KC4lifeKC4life Member Posts: 23
    As u can see I have rewards expiring soon I better claim them asap this time 😅
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Member Posts: 69
    Damn...Legit assist from Kabam. Huge W
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,359 Guardian
    Glad to see it worked out for you.

Try not to hold important stuff that long though. Who do you think you are, Brian Grant?