**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am not sure if people with no Ægon noticed this or not , but i am gonna drop this here !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Incursions crystal contains him . Apologies if this has been posted before.

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I have him, but thank you for this info, I know some of my ally mates are hunting him so I’ll tell them about that
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    Odin 😍
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

War machine 😨
    Abomination 🤢
    Thor 🔨

Yeah, don't risk it and just save for 7* crystal.

Yeah i mean if someone hasn't done Necro then this crystal is a godsend .
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,984 ★★★★★
    If it was previous month, I definitely would've bought it. But I got aegon from gift abyss crystal.

While we are at it, Can anyone suggest good strategy for herc/Venom the duck team to go for sector 6 room 25 in incursions itemless? i never manage to pass even room 12.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    edited January 13

If it was previous month, I definitely would've bought it. But I got aegon from gift abyss crystal.

While we are at it, Can anyone suggest good strategy for herc/Venom the duck team to go for sector 6 room 25 in incursions itemless? i never manage to pass even room 12.

Initial team: Herc, galan, Odin
    First fight with galan, second fight use galan and Odin pre fights. Swap out Odin and galan in future rooms for Heimdall and whoever is needed for the room that Herc can't handle.

Hacks: if possible, they to get boss hacks: buff cornucopia, armor burst, and armor stun hacks (forgot what they are called) to help stun lock the opponent, and mini hack for stun debuff increase. Those are my easiest synergized buffs.

Also, if you have venom the duck is great for incursions depending on rank, just takes a while to ramp up with the persistent buffs that you actually want.

But also try to make sure that you get boss hacks and mini hacks that work well together. I can also help you get to room 25 if you're ever on at the same time. @captain_rogers
  • Options

Initial team: Herc, galan, Odin
    First fight with galan, second fight use galan and Odin pre fights. Swap out Odin and galan in future rooms for Heimdall and whoever is needed for the room that Herc can't handle.

Hacks: if possible, they to get boss hacks: buff cornucopia, armor burst, and armor stun hacks (forgot what they are called) to help stun lock the opponent, and mini hack for stun debuff increase. Those are my easiest synergized buffs.

Also, if you have venom the duck is great for incursions depending on rank, just takes a while to ramp up with the persistent buffs that you actually want.

But also try to make sure that you get boss hacks and mini hacks that work well together. I can also help you get to room 25 if you're ever on at the same time. @captain_rogers
    Maybe tomorrow when incursions reset, at 10 AM PT. I'll add you in game, thanks.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited January 13

Mate, just aegon it!!! If u have him, Look for buff corn, and that hack which gives stun on hits amd the armor up one and the poison one. I never crossed level 4 in sector 6. I smoked it the previous day till level 21 i guess, then lost it coz i didnt read the nodes correctly...😌 Also never crossed level 10 in sector 5, i easily finish tier 5 now. My aegon is r4 ascended, will r5 him once crypt rewards drop. I take heimdall, aegon and odin and swap out odin for angela after the prefights, thats it. @captain_rogers

• Options
    rcm2017 said:

Mate, just aegon it!!! If u have him, Look for buff corn, and that hack which gives stun on hits amd the armor up one and the poison one. I never crossed level 4 in sector 6. I smoked it the previous day till level 21 i guess, then lost it coz i didnt read the nodes correctly...😌 Also never crossed level 10 in sector 5, i easily finish tier 5 now. My aegon is r4 ascended, will r5 him once crypt rewards drop. I take heimdall, aegon and odin and swap out odin for angela after the prefights, thats it. @captain_rogers

Interesting, I'll give it a try, but the problem is, I don't have odin at any rank. Guess it's just aegon heimdall and third champ for me.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 569 ★★★
    Silk, with stun duration, Tides of combat, and anything that puts a dot on heavy. Just watch out for mystic deadpooloid.
  • Options
    SuperSam568SuperSam568 Posts: 35
    Mystics always the bane of any incursion run