**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deathless guillotine 8.2.6 bahamet

Cant get past phase 2, keeps healing back to phase 1, even with no willpower on. Disorient on sp1 makes it hard to block his attack while building removal or volatile charges. Overall not worth the revs i spent. I admit its my lack of skill but the deathless guillotine challenge against bahamet with the timing and everything is just pure idiocy

Comments

• Options
    Flynnlives2k15Flynnlives2k15 Posts: 9
    I gave up the first time after a few revives but managed to pull a 7* guilly2099 and took her to R2 so it got a lot easier
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★

I gave up the first time after a few revives but managed to pull a 7* guilly2099 and took her to R2 so it got a lot easier

Nice, i used r3 both guillotines maybe thats why but no way in hell imma r4 either of them lol
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    DocWest said:

I had the same problem so I just restarted and took a different path and beat him that way instead of wasting revives. Worst fight of the 3 bosses for me. The 1st and 3rd bosses were fun.

Which path did you take?

• Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 67
    Jaymix79 said:

DocWest said:

I had the same problem so I just restarted and took a different path and beat him that way instead of wasting revives. Worst fight of the 3 bosses for me. The 1st and 3rd bosses were fun.

Which path did you take?

The Sentry path. That way it was just a basic Bahamet fight.
  • Options
    DocWest said:

Thanks maybe i’ll try that
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Even though he heals past the threshold for phase 1, he is still in phase 2. The easiest way to get the removal charges is just throw a special into the blast and then you can parry the next ones of the phase. When you heal reverse him, he gains volatility so using your sp2 will cause him to build up a lot of volatility making him ridiculously easy to fight.

1st phase was easy, idk why but 2nd phase sp2 does ntg at all and i cant keep spamming same special in a row cause he will go unstoppable and counter me. Theres disorient from sp1, volatility charge timing, gain removal charge all require timing
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,681 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Even though he heals past the threshold for phase 1, he is still in phase 2. The easiest way to get the removal charges is just throw a special into the blast and then you can parry the next ones of the phase. When you heal reverse him, he gains volatility so using your sp2 will cause him to build up a lot of volatility making him ridiculously easy to fight.

1st phase was easy, idk why but 2nd phase sp2 does ntg at all and i cant keep spamming same special in a row cause he will go unstoppable and counter me. Theres disorient from sp1, volatility charge timing, gain removal charge all require timing
    You have to alternate sp1 and sp2 in 2nd phase onwards.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

You have to alternate sp1 and sp2 in 2nd phase onwards.
    Dont mean to be rude but of course I knew that, its the TIMING that screwed me
  • Options
    DocWest said:

Jaymix79 said:

DocWest said:

Which path did you take?

The Sentry path. That way it was just a basic Bahamet fight.
    Wouldnt it be the same thing? I mean dont you find it hard to get pass phase 2?
  • Options
    He does not heal on the Sentry path, so it was no problem getting by phase 2.
  • Options
    DocWest said:

What rank was your guilly/2099?
  • Options
    Thanks for the info guys, mb for whining 😂 was playing this middle of the night so easily get frustrated. Will do my best next run!!
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Congrats, took me 1.5 hours myself as I was sick and playing past midnight again. I had the same problem with the switching between phase one and two and only played him once ages ago.
    All the best with 8.3.6, you got this mate!
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Congrats, took me 1.5 hours myself as I was sick and playing past midnight again. I had the same problem with the switching between phase one and two and only played him once ages ago.
    All the best with 8.3.6, you got this mate!

Thanks for the encouragement mate!! I will do my best!! 💪
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I found on the heal sponge path he would heal up phases with guilly 2099 if she activated her self-heal. That was a bit annoying, so just revived and healed her to full. Possibly be prepared to quit if she goes into self heal and you don't have an sp2 ready
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    the healing one with og guilly makes hulk rlly easy u guys should try it. Just make sure to throw sp2s when u got a debuff
  • Options

DocWest said:

What rank was your guilly/2099?
    My 2099 was a R1 7*. Glad you got it done! Next boss is much easier :)
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    The post could have been resumed to "I admit it's my lack of skill"
  • Options

the healing one with og guilly makes hulk rlly easy u guys should try it. Just make sure to throw sp2s when u got a debuff

Ya as long as one keeps alternating her specials it really isn’t hard. 😆 Another few tips I’d like to share for potential challenger player are;
    (keep bahamet as far to his corner as possible so he doesn’t corner you & use special if necessary),
    (time his volatility charge and get close in after parry when the charge is about to expires)
    AND (when doing phase 4 ping pong just look/stare at the blast in between your champ on left and middle that way its much more easier to parry his fire blast)
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Hi Pikolu,

Actually, no. I took the Heal Sponge path in an attempt to use Heal Reversal for an easy life.

It didn't work out for me: Although the description for Heal Sponge specifically says he won't regenerate back above thresholds, he does. It happened at least twice to me; which wasn't fun as it meant that the Blast mechanics changed.

If you could, at some point, ask if one of the Devs could take a look, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Hi Pikolu,

Actually, no. I took the Heal Sponge path in an attempt to use Heal Reversal for an easy life.

It didn't work out for me: Although the description for Heal Sponge specifically says he won't regenerate back above thresholds, he does. It happened at least twice to me; which wasn't fun as it meant that the Blast mechanics changed.

If you could, at some point, ask if one of the Devs could take a look, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ya i noticed he DID regen back above the threshold even in Phase 4 which he regened back to Phase 3. So I would quit the fight before that happens
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    like above mentioned, I did healsponge and it wasn't so bad with a r4 guillotine and 2099. But he did repeatedly heal above thresholds but bugged fights tend to stay bugged for an age before they're fixed.