[Necropolis] how about this team for Jubilee-Stryfe path

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
edited January 14 in General Discussion

I plan to build up a high combo for Aegon against the first enemy (Jubilee), then use Human Torch against Diablo, Dr. Doom against Silver Centurion and Galon. For Stryfe fight, I'll also use Human Torch...

Professor X is for reverse immunity.

Could you guys help to check if there are any other issues I should be aware of?

By the way, I'm not entirely sure if Dr. Doom can be used against Galon, considering Galon is immune to energy steal and Nulify...

Looking forward to your advice, thanks a lot!!!

Comments

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    edited January 14

I don’t know about Doom but I used a 7* Wiccan for Galan and he can be your reversed controls immune champ for grandmaster too.

Unfortunately I only have 5R5 Wiccan….I don’t think it is do-able T^T
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

I plan to build up a high combo for Aegon against the first enemy (Jubilee), then use Human Torch against Diablo, Dr. Doom against Silver Centurion and Galon. For Stryfe fight, I'll also use Human Torch...

Could you guys help to check if there are any other issues I should be aware of?

By the way, I'm not entirely sure if Dr. Doom can be used against Galon, considering Galon is immune to energy steal and Nulify...

Galan is not immune to power steal afaik
    And he is neither immune to stagger, but regardless he gains harvest charges whenever he gains a buff, even if the buff was staggered.

Also I wonder, had anyone tried tigra against him? No idea how well she works for long fights like necro.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    I find Heimdal a waste of a roster spot personally. My champs would get KOd almost immediately after being revived by him. I’d rarely get in much more damage after being revived. If I could do my run over I’d have brought NF in instead of Heimdal.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    You can tank sp3 when using Aegon which allows you to brute force for even longer
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★

And he is neither immune to stagger, but regardless he gains harvest charges whenever he gains a buff, even if the buff was staggered.

Also I wonder, had anyone tried tigra against him? No idea how well she works for long fights like necro.
    iirc, kt1 used tigra for galan
    I used doom, his power steal works just fine, do your sp3 doom cycle and block a lot to prevent him using sps, reparry. Also you knock him down a lot with doom, so no harvest. Doom is also great for centurion
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★

Oh, oh, oh! I must have been mistaken... Thank you for the correction.