Anyone got a Road to the Crypt update?

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,985 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That's rough.

But tell him thanks, haha!
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That’s what I’m saying. Hey…more deaths for all of us!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Meh.. if we don't get to 11 mill the rest are useless...😀
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ahmynuts said:

My alliance buddy is having a rough time. He can’t beat GM at 1% and has already dropped $100. Think he’s hellbent on just giving up at this point. Shame…to be so close.

Tell him to keep going for our sakes
    He actually just beat him after I posted this. Turns out, he thought you had to do specials 1-3 every single time. So every time he died, he was trying to do them all again and he’d die before he could lol
    Ouch!
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ahmynuts said:

My alliance buddy is having a rough time. He can’t beat GM at 1% and has already dropped $100. Think he’s hellbent on just giving up at this point. Shame…to be so close.

Tell him to keep going for our sakes
    He actually just beat him after I posted this. Turns out, he thought you had to do specials 1-3 every single time. So every time he died, he was trying to do them all again and he’d die before he could lol
    Yep, I made the same mistake, did 2-3 runs throwing my L1 and got confused at nothing happening, before I realised :lol:
  • BleakmessBleakmess Member Posts: 65 β˜…
    So, is the deadline over or still up?
  • StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 635 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I dropped maybe 20 revives on the last 1%. If i hadn't played while I was frustrated I likely would have used less revives than that. Took a break and went back later....was trying to use Wiccan as it was suggested but could not get him to SP3 in time. I accidently revived Aegon and used him instead, even with the reverse controls I got him pretty far although no SP3....but I did so well with him I kept using him and did it on the 5th or 6th revive.

I am not good at evading SPs in general....but I can tell you after getting through this it's what I've been trying to get better at in this game.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bleakmess said:

So, is the deadline over or still up?

About 14 hours left...13 to be safe
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guys anyone have update when do we get these rewards?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,171 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Avnish said:

No
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,251 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Avnish said:

I would expect them to be this week for sure. Given how fast banquet rewards dropped, and there being less vetting in this than in that, I wouldn't be surprised if they came tomorrow after it ends.
    I'd agree, if the anticheat mechanism is built in then no reason to delay rewards as cheaters have already been caught.
  • CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Member Posts: 154 β˜…
    I hope so too. I have people trying to wait on these rewards before picking their raid champs.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If the rewards will be delayed, a potential idea would be to extend the timer to a day before theyre anticipated to come
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 598 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 15
    So its past 10 am 15 jan canada time, now starts the wait time!!!
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    rcm2017 said:

So its past 10 am 15 jan canada time, now starts the wait time!!!

Vancouver.
  • BadahBadah Member Posts: 280 β˜…β˜…

I hate this boss. Topped up death count by alot....

Let’s pray that you can help us get to the 11 million! Fingers crossed 🀞 but please hurry up and get that GM down so you get your fair share of the rewards!