**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Goodbye to a cherished community.

Hitesh035Hitesh035 Posts: 39
edited February 20 in General Discussion
Hello all,
So I was permanently banned, it was my fault. I wanted those crypt rewards for necropolis and I shared my account with an unsavory fellow he hacked my account. And he was also asking me to permanently share my account with him. I would rather have account banned then to permanently share it with such miscreants!

My account was my baby, fruit of my sweat, blood, heart and soul over 9 years. There has been ups and downs but I never stopped playing. The reply to my ban appeal was abrupt and straightforward.

Stay away from cheating guys. UntoDawn035 signing off into dusk. Graceful night has fallen over my account, my champions, thank you for your service.🫡

With this message I untether my soul from the game.

Peace.

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,234 ★★★
    Bye 🫡
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,269 ★★★★★
    edited January 15

It's sad to see a real person suffer a real FUBAR lapse in judgement over FAKE pressure of mobile game rewards! 9 years down the drain.

Lesson learned (to those who don't already know this): DON'T SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO!

FUBAR lapse in judgement? If he would have gotten away with it, he wouldnt even be looking back... He got hosed by Kabam and the Merc and that's perfectly fine.

He got exactly what he deserved. We all make mistakes and this was a very costly one...... over a mobile game and it's rewards.

And I'm sure there are folks who have gotten away with the same thing he did.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    The message here is Account Sharing is against ToS, period. Much less for Necro.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    If that's his account I would be interested in hearing exactly how he became a legend too... 🤔
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

If that's his account I would be interested in hearing exactly how he became a legend too... 🤔

Its really not that hard to explore lower eqs...
  • Options

Out of curiosity, why are you covering the name?...
    If you found him, it means its the same as the forum ID lol

Well, i know a rule here to cover names.
    It's the account name he said on his post.

And if you don't think it's a great account, I really can't figure out what a great one can be...lol Herc this high and ascended 33k, Scorp, KP, Sunspot 7*...

Haha
    Its when you accuse someone of cheating, he is accusing himself....
    His PI is as high as a TBs lately...🤷
  • Options

You're saying a Valiant may have 40k plus PI?
    🧐😱
  • Options

You're saying a Valiant may have 40k plus PI?
    🧐😱
    No... Yeah no point on talking about it, if you think an account is great based on 4 champs
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★

Lol.
    How a guy with an amazing account like this one , need someone to play?

Who says it was the first time?
    Exactly. I'm sure he's been doing it for years, if not 9 years... if you believe that. I don't really care so i won't check but I would imagine there are few if any titles more than a few years old. Necropolis was the first SOLO content with advanced automatic anti cheat algorithms in place so finally got caught.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★

Lol.
    How a guy with an amazing account like this one , need someone to play?

Who says it was the first time?
    Exactly. I'm sure he's been doing it for years, if not 9 years... if you believe that. I don't really care so i won't check but I would imagine there are few if any titles more than a few years old. Necropolis was the first SOLO content with advanced automatic anti cheat algorithms in place so finally got caught.
    I kind of stand corrected. Most titles from 2017-2018. Maybe 7 or 8 total. Then none until a few in 2022 and then looks like just started playing again. So definitly not 9 years. More like casual in 2017 and 18, and sporadic play in 2022.
  • Options
    Ragnarok13Ragnarok13 Posts: 48
    Thanks for letting me know
  • Options

No... Yeah no point on talking about it, if you think an account is great based on 4 champs

What?
    Im just asking if the main champ of a Valiant may have 40k PI.

Lol

This Hercules with 33k is great, you must admit.
  • Options

What?
    Im just asking if the main champ of a Valiant may have 40k PI.

Lol

This Hercules with 33k is great, you must admit.
    Smh... So my max sig r5 ascended Herc is 30.5K does that mean his 16k prestige account is better than my 19.1k one?....
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited January 15

Hacking as in using mods in the game I assume

If you share it, is it really hacking?

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

If it makes you guys feel even better..
    He got the r3 but didnt even get to max lvl his R3 choice 🤣

Because he got banned too lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,956 ★★★★★

It's sad to see a real person suffer a real FUBAR lapse in judgement over FAKE pressure of mobile game rewards! 9 years down the drain.

Lesson learned (to those who don't already know this): DON'T SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO!

FUBAR lapse in judgement? If he would have gotten away with it, he wouldnt even be looking back... He got hosed by Kabam and the Merc and that's perfectly fine.
    Atleast he accepted his fault, unlike other players who cheat and still blame kabam.
This discussion has been closed.