**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to the crypt

When will Necropolis completion Rewards arrive?

Comments

• Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    edited January 15
    Who knows... might be right away. Maybe a couple hours. Maybe a couple days. Depends on if they have all the data ready or not.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I was hoping they came before Raids started so I can rank a champ specifically for that but guess I’ll have to find another option.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★

Honestly I'm surprised they didn't make an objective saying complete a lane in necro with like a ticket saying you qualify for road to the crypt. Idk I just feel like it'd be easier to track who's done it that way

They made this up at the last minute, they didn't have time for more programming.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★
    Zephyre33 said:

Honestly I'm surprised they didn't make an objective saying complete a lane in necro with like a ticket saying you qualify for road to the crypt. Idk I just feel like it'd be easier to track who's done it that way

thats why we get the title isn't that enough to tell if we did necro or not lmao
    Ahh true. I was just going off of Jaxs comment but yeah that makes much more sense🤣
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    pardon my knowledge failure ... but what exactly are the additional rewards beyond the original 5M death total?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

pardon my knowledge failure ... but what exactly are the additional rewards beyond the original 5M death total?

It’s 1k titan shards per 1 million deaths! We have a guaranteed 5k shards rn with the possibility of more
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Deacon said:

It’s 1k titan shards per 1 million deaths! We have a guaranteed 5k shards rn with the possibility of more
    ahh cool many thanks.