Options

We have surpassed 5,000,000 Necropolis deaths, but what next !?!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    More 7* shards and Titan Shards would be nice. Also add another milestone with lots of gold, hopefully 10+ mill gold. why? cause neither completion and/or exploration had any gold, which is really strange.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

it’s all about throwing out ideas at this point. Can’t hurt and it’s fun to speculate.

Sure, but if Russians don't take a dump without a plan, and senior captains don't start anything without having thought them through, then game economy designers are the ones telling both of them to hold their beer.

Which is to say, it is highly probable that for an event like this, the reward designers had a continency plan for what to do if we blew the doors off of the milestones long before it was over to keep the excitement up, right from day one.

I personally have no idea what that contingency is, so I'm free to speculate. If I had to guess, I would guess that given the current death trajectory they would probably put in another milestone at 7.5 million and another one at 10 million. They aren't going to want to keep adding in one million intervals because the chances are too high we'd blast through too many over the next month. If we extrapolate our current Necropolis rates, which is not unreasonable at this stage, we're on pace to get close to 12 million by January 15th. 10 million is well within reach.

What would I put in those two slots? I would probably put Titan shards at 7.5 million, say, 5000, and a 7* Nexus crystal at 10 million. Both of those are relatively sexy rewards that are consistent with the kinds of stuff in the current milestones and would be interesting to get without being overly balance-significant.
    You have more faith in the designers than I do. But I like the ideas contained in paragraph 3 of 4.

Dr. Zola
    Faith is for people who don't regularly converse with burning bushes.

Why does this go hard af
    Sounds like something an anime villain would say before getting his ass beat 😭
    This is the vibe I got:

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Siliyo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

Remember how we talk about managing our own expectations, and how failure to do so almost always, inevitably leads to disappointment?

Just a friendly reminder to keep that in consideration as you chat about the Road to the Crypt, prior to us announcing what's actually coming next.

While some of us understand where you come from, I hope you guys understand you also set expectations both directly and indirectly. Instead of simply saying “There’s more info tomorrow!” which leaves it to ambiguity, you could have also teased “… 5 million deaths may not be the only milestone” or something like that.
    Is that different? If we hint at there being more milestones, as opposed to something else, how would that stop Summoners from setting expectations on potential future milestones?
    Even if you said nothing, there would be speculation after crossing 5 million deaths. The best you can do is to issue a “don’t go crazy with speculation” message, which you did.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,072 ★★★★★

Ohh i see first reaction for my post is disagree😅 if you dont want to play Any content or its to hard for u just dont play it. I see many many people which would even try Necropolis but when they saw more rewards all of them made first path So maybe it good idea to give them some more motivation to try more than one?

It's not a skill issue. Your idea is just straight-up terrible and that's why everyone is disagreeing lmfao
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    My only concern with the suspense is, if the rewards are good, I'll get right back in there and do what I do best in this game...and die...a lot.

The problem is, the time we have to do these milestones is ending rapidly. We need to know quickly before that window narrows to greatly or, I guess a remedy will be an extension on the milestones. Either way, technology has destroyed any resemblance of patience...please tell us.
  • Options

My only concern with the suspense is, if the rewards are good, I'll get right back in there and do what I do best in this game...and die...a lot.

The problem is, the time we have to do these milestones is ending rapidly. We need to know quickly before that window narrows to greatly or, I guess a remedy will be an extension on the milestones. Either way, technology has destroyed any resemblance of patience...please tell us.

Miike and Jax will talk about it in the live stream at 12 est. At least that's what i remember Jax saying yesterday in the .5 seconds it was brought up in the stream lol
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,829 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Why are we talking about "New milestones" instead of talking about the REAL missing part?...
    Why isn't there a RANK reward? Its about time we regular Joe's get rewarded for basic skills and god like people like MSD get punished 🤣
    We want ranked rewards for dying too much!
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Just give us 50 more mastery points so I don't have to make up my mind where to use my extra Necropolis mastery point 😭😏😜
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Good news! We'll be announcing "what's next" on the livestream in 30 minutes! (9am PT)

Me rn

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Just give us 50 more mastery points so I don't have to make up my mind where to use my extra Necropolis mastery point 😭😏😜

Ooh, another mastery point is a great idea!!!
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,030 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Good news! We'll be announcing "what's next" on the livestream in 30 minutes! (9am PT)

I really appreciate you saying that, its nothing big, but just cuz u didn't even have to tell us in advance as it is really soon and u did its so nice
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

1,000 extra titan shards per 1 million deaths is the reward in case anyone is wondering.

Up to 25 M, so a potential 20k.
  • Options
    TribalChiefTribalChief Posts: 70
    My suggestions
    5k titan shards for 7.5m deaths
    1 t4 alpha for 10m deaths

These rewards didn't break the game in any scenario.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,738 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    BeastDad said:

1,000 extra titan shards per 1 million deaths is the reward in case anyone is wondering.

Thanks for letting us know. Good thinking Kabam - doesn’t break the bank but gives folks a good reason to keep failing.

Did they mention how close we are to 6M?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,233 ★★★★★

Ohh i see first reaction for my post is disagree😅 if you dont want to play Any content or its to hard for u just dont play it. I see many many people which would even try Necropolis but when they saw more rewards all of them made first path So maybe it good idea to give them some more motivation to try more than one?

BeastDad said:

Thanks for letting us know. Good thinking Kabam - doesn’t break the bank but gives folks a good reason to keep failing.

Did they mention how close we are to 6M?
    Almost at 5.6m
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited January 15

I've just completed Necropolis, and where I live, in Spain, it is still January 15th. I'm still eligible for these rewards, right?

I don’t think so, the deadline was 19:00 your time. That’s when content usually starts or finishes..
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★

I've just completed Necropolis, and where I live, in Spain, it is still January 15th. I'm still eligible for these rewards, right?

Missed it by 4 hours
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,396 ★★★★★

No, it ended at 10am PST today, shouldn't have waited til last second to do it.
  • Options
    Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102

Missed it by 4 hours
    You will not get them
  • Options
    tigeard22tigeard22 Posts: 15
    When do we receive the rewards
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    tigeard22 said:

When do we receive the rewards

Before the end of the week.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★