**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account hacked. Can someone change my name back to normal please?

Hi, my account just got hacked, can any admin please change my name back again?
Current name berkcan2019 (the **** who hacked my account changed the name to this).
Former name: Justin.Sane
I can't change it because i dont have that name token available for 90 days

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Can you login? Submit a ticket.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    file a ticket with support
  • Options
    Skadi2604Skadi2604 Posts: 23

Can you login? Submit a ticket.

i can login now, and i changed the KABAM ID pass, but for some reason i cannot login in game only with google play games account, which is the one i suspect was hacked. I changed the google pass of course and will start submitting a ticket.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Bring out the ban hammer!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★

If you have to cheat to play this game, why bother playing?

I know its Justin.Sane
    +1 internet to you.

Very good.
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited January 16
    Looks like he got his original summoner name back :D

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    You hired a Merc and didn't light? Lol
  • Options
    Death33Death33 Posts: 110 ★★
    Wow he shut up with his replies real fast. Good work team
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    We want the ban hammer for account sharing 😤
  • Options
    Guys i didn't shared my account with anybody. I don't have time for these stupid arguments
  • Options
    I got my name back and Everything. KABAM team knows i didn't shared. Have a nice day guys
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    This thread of líes and all this show was Justin.sane

lol
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Skadi2604 said:

What crypt and what merc? If the admins look they will see I didn't shared my account with nobody mate :))

Yeah you are totally unaware of Road to the Crypt...

Epic answer 😎🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 354 ★★★
    I somewhat remember the last time Kabam accidentally banned someone and when he brought it up here, people accused him of cheating. Turned out Kabam was WRONG and the guy was wrongfully banned? I think let Kabam be the judge, the jury and the executioner yes? I don't see a point in hurling accusations
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    007Bishop said:

I somewhat remember the last time Kabam accidentally banned someone and when he brought it up here, people accused him of cheating. Turned out Kabam was WRONG and the guy was wrongfully banned? I think let Kabam be the judge, the jury and the executioner yes? I don't see a point in hurling accusations

So in your mind.. some random hacker on the internet decided to find someone who has an MCoC account, hack it and just change the name.... Hmmm
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Data leaks and password leaks happen,but I do question how many hackers actively find smallish Mcoc accounts as important enough to try to steal ...
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 354 ★★★
    edited January 17

007Bishop said:

So in your mind.. some random hacker on the internet decided to find someone who has an MCoC account, hack it and just change the name.... Hmmm
    I am neither denying nor defending hacking or account sharing here. However, no one but Kabam knows the truth. So, let them look into it or is it too difficult for some to get off their high horse? I don't see the point in bullying this dude. If he is guilty, I'm sure he'll be banned now. If he isn't, jokes on you?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

I am neither denying nor defending hacking here. However, no one but Kabam knows the truth. So, let them handle look into it or is it too difficult for some to get off their high horse?
    You are on your own moral high horse....
    So, its being on a moral high horse to let the people in charge do their job and not bully some dude over a game? Or am I wrong?
    Glad forums are not a formal justice system. Otherwise everyone would be guilty until proven otherwise.