Where is the T6 class ISO-8 in the glory store?

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Member Posts: 446 ★★
Hey guys,

I'm well aware of the fact that the glory store has been improved now. However, I don't see the part where we could previously buy T6 class iso-8 in the glory store. I recently became paragon, is it why this happened? Is it something else? Tbh, I have a lot of gold but I'm really lacking a bunch of iso to upgrade champs and the glory store was a really nice place for this.

Please let me know if this is already a known glitch.

Comments

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    It's a visual glitch. The gold crystals and Tier 6 ISO are still there in those two left slots.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★
    Your store is probably just bugging out. Mine was earlier
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Member Posts: 446 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

What did you do to get it back? I tried reinstalling the game but doesn't seem to work for me.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

ahmynuts said:

What did you do to get it back? I tried reinstalling the game but doesn't seem to work for me.
    Oh it's still messed up i just checked agian lmaoo. It just started happening a few hours ago and hasn't gone back to normal since
  • cfpreludecfprelude Member Posts: 114
    I am missing entire lines in glory and BG store near the bottom. If I scroll slowly sometimes the bottom of a row shows and I can click on them. Hope that helps.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    This bug is also happening to me right now. Anyone know a fix?
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 90

This bug is also happening to me right now. Anyone know a fix?

I usually change to mastery tab and then back to glory and that fixes it
    I have to it every time i enter the glory shop though

• Priyansh7Priyansh7 Member Posts: 446 ★★
    Thanks for all the insights guys, this was really helpful. It seems now they fixed it and I already bought all 10 of those iso selectors 😂.