**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone got a Road to the Crypt update?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    TheFifty9SoundTheFifty9Sound Posts: 23 β˜…
    MoeyTehr said:

794...and it was probably me.

Are we going to get a top list of those who died the most? As someone who died a lot, I'm actually curious to see how high I ranked!

I’d love to see that list too! I might crack the top 100. I stopped counting after I cracked 50 revives on Wiccan alone.
  • Options
    L10RocsL10Rocs Posts: 27 β˜…

• Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 β˜…β˜…

MoeyTehr said:

Are we going to get a top list of those who died the most? As someone who died a lot, I'm actually curious to see how high I ranked!

I’d love to see that list too! I might crack the top 100. I stopped counting after I cracked 50 revives on Wiccan alone.
    50 on wiccan alone?? Who was you using🀣
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159 β˜…
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 86 β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    TheFifty9SoundTheFifty9Sound Posts: 23 β˜…

MoeyTehr said:

50 on wiccan alone?? Who was you using🀣
    I was using R4 Kate, un-ascended, barely boosted. Even with max Despair I wasn’t skilled enough to consistently get all the arrows on before he regenerated, so I’d make some progress but then go backwards. Ended up using my own Wiccan to nullify his regen before it started so I could at least move in the right direction, and then slowly and painfully chipped away πŸ˜…
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 β˜…β˜…
    4241. Go big or go home. Lmfao!!! Taking into account we might have had someone pushing for deaths after exploring necropolis. They kept soloing titania and then dying.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 17
    6,666 🀘

Edit: said 666 first, then remembered Miike (as rumor has it) died around 1,000 times 😁
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 229 β˜…β˜…β˜…

To the person who guesses the highest total fight count for any single run, I will buy you Ramen/Sushi/A Burger or something in Vancouver at our next Summit. Price is right rules, closest without going over.

You did 1000 so it's gotta be somewhere between 15-1700?
    1652 is my guess.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 229 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I love the community spirit in this thread.
    Can we have more community wide events please? This was AWESOME.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They have good sushi in Vancouver 🍣
  • Options
    DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59 β˜…
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol, some of these guesses are ridiculous if we're guessing for a single path completion. Exploration, MAYBE...but even people using a 5* ascended Aegon weren't anywhere close to 1500+ deaths/revives, and they were still having a bad time.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 168 β˜…β˜…

To the person who guesses the highest total fight count for any single run, I will buy you Ramen/Sushi/A Burger or something in Vancouver at our next Summit. Price is right rules, closest without going over.

around 2000
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 166 β˜…
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If u wanna know how to get an important exciting thread back to the top...
    Have a bunch of people respond a bunch of random numbers.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lol, some of these guesses are ridiculous if we're guessing for a single path completion. Exploration, MAYBE...but even people using a 5* ascended Aegon weren't anywhere close to 1500+ deaths/revives, and they were still having a bad time.

I don’t think these runs used Aegon of any variety
  • Options
    cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 112 β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Going with the same guess here: 1616.

:#
  • Options
    LJFLJF Posts: 172 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Fun fact: there were some BIG losers in there. If just the top 33 runs didn't happen, we wouldn't have hit the 11 million mark.

Please share the count of the person with the most Necro deaths! Even if you don't share the name (frankly I think they should get a special title), just knowing the number would be awesome.
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 113 β˜…β˜…
    My prediction:
    Max deaths on a single fight: approx 100
    Max deaths on one whole run: approx 1500
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 β˜…β˜…β˜…