**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raids - assault options

Who has everyone been using for the assault role in raids? Looking for the best options to actually get the 10% damage

Comments

• Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    I took in NF and it's been a bit hit or miss for me. The damage is good, but one mistake and it's over.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,042 ★★★★★
    I took in Domino
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    So i am using NF, i am on left side so Thanos… overall damage is good but i have a solid tactician getting me charges. One hit and you are toast though. I also hate when the block a hit mission comes up.. Thanos will beat me through my block. Little frustrating.

I hear OG Storm is amazing in this role. I might rank and try her next time
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    Domino is a very good option. I used her for Kang and took 10% of his health every time before timeout. I have Mr Sinister relic equiped to her.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I’ve used domino and hulkbuster. Hulkbuster does obscene damage but I’ve hit damage caps with both.
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 139
    BW(DO) is not the greatest imo. The shocks drop off too fast to really take advantage of them. Going to be running a different champ next month for sure.
  • Options
    Yeah I’m using bwdo but I may try storm px next. She is good for Kang, it for Thanos and maestro even on the test server I didn’t see a lot of dmg from her
  • Options
    LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    After a lot of fussing and tryin different strategies, I can tell you that Kitty does not work well. Her playstyle simply doesn't generate enough damage. She's great for intercepting Thanos, but that's about it (she also does not mesh well with the prowess raid tactic, because more often than not she's not finishing full 5-hit combos).
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 660 ★★★

Hulkbuster is illegal in Raids

I really wanted to use mine but he was locked up in war
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 54
    Storm
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    LJF said:

After a lot of fussing and tryin different strategies, I can tell you that Kitty does not work well. Her playstyle simply doesn't generate enough damage. She's great for intercepting Thanos, but that's about it (she also does not mesh well with the prowess raid tactic, because more often than not she's not finishing full 5-hit combos).

Yes she sucks. I do the 5 hit and not play kitty rotation at all. Drop 2 lvl 1 to get her temp up before a lvl 2. On thanos I time out every single time for a whole 4 maybe if lucky 5% damage.

If dot increases as well she would be viable but just isn't
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Storm

How would a 7* r1 do?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★★
    Monkey with the crit boost has been pretty good for me. The biggest key I've found when fighting is just getting into a rhythm. The extra damage will come as you gain charges.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I'm using Black Panther and he is doing really well, taking 10% off each time on maestro and Thanos
  • Options
    Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Kitty was doing 2 mi on hits for me. Got 10 percent in under 2 mins easy.
  • Options

• Options
    Kitty with 20 prowess sp1 then sp 2 is lights out game over
  • Options

LJF said:

Yes she sucks. I do the 5 hit and not play kitty rotation at all. Drop 2 lvl 1 to get her temp up before a lvl 2. On thanos I time out every single time for a whole 4 maybe if lucky 5% damage.

LJF said:

Kitty works lol I promise. Im getting damage cap with only 2 valors against maestro and doing 226 k mediums and 4 million on an sp2 once built up around 50 hits in
  • Options
    I reached the 10 percent cap in under 90 seconds once built up also
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 66
    7r2 hulkbuster because he was my best option. Left path and so far have Thanos down and Kang shortly. I've managed dmg cap a few times and would hit it every time if I was better at intercepting in the case of Thanos and better at not having to block on Kang (using normal AQ revives and healing up to around 10%...) but the armor up and general tankiness of hulkbuster and his ability to control fights has been amazing. On maestro, HBs sp1 stun will be super handy to push for the easier to dodge sp2.
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 169 ★★
    So…… in theory mags should be amazing with the prowess tactic and all the metal champs. Anyone test him?
  • Options

LJF said:

LJF said:

Kitty works lol I promise. Im getting damage cap with only 2 valors against maestro and doing 226 k mediums and 4 million on an sp2 once built up around 50 hits in
    While I get what your saying. From photo I'm going to say r5 with full suicides. I can tell you r4 without ain't getting there. With all valour I can get so far best run with near perfection ai 6%.

Meanwhile r3 6* mags or hb are easily getting the cap without suicides but best of all is domino. She is nuts

• Options
    PIKESTAIN said:

So…… in theory mags should be amazing with the prowess tactic and all the metal champs. Anyone test him?

Mags is great for it. And they are all #metal so you can block a **** ton get ai in corner and h spam till unstoppable gets used and drop a fat lvl 2. I am getting the cap with a r3 6
  • Options
    MeiteiGurbinMeiteiGurbin Posts: 4
    edited March 23
    LJF said:

She's also great for tanking Maestro's Sp1's DOT damage with her phase mechanic, in case you get hit.
    But yes, she is sort of impractical because her major damage comes from Sp3 cycle unless she has a high sig, which makes it very time consuming to hit the damage cap.
    As for your statement about not benefitting from Prowess Bonus, I don't really agree to that. In fact you don't even need those 5 additional prowesses as Kitty already has way more than that on her most of time.