**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone got a Road to the Crypt update?

Comments

• Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 84
    edited January 17
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I’m guessing a round 2000 deaths for the worst (or best in this particular challenge) run.
  • Options
    Moneymike128Moneymike128 Posts: 29
    I'll guess 8,000 deaths for #1.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★

Are all the people that are posting guesses actually going to go to Vancouver for the next meet-up? 😅

We have an understanding to donate the prize to @Kabam Jax if we don’t make it to Vancouver 😆
  • Options
    StephD87StephD87 Posts: 67
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,389 ★★★★★

I have to say, as much as they have said, rewards will come “before the end of the week”, I don’t think I can keep myself from being disappointed if they don’t drop today… 🥺

That’s your fault
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,599 ★★★★★
    Just realised today is Wednesday

I have to say, as much as they have said, rewards will come “before the end of the week”, I don’t think I can keep myself from being disappointed if they don’t drop today… 🥺

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Are all the people that are posting guesses actually going to go to Vancouver for the next meet-up? 😅

We have an understanding to donate the prize to @Kabam Jax if we don’t make it to Vancouver 😆
    In that case: My guess is 1983!
  • Options
    Gamer said:

That’s your fault
    You do you… But they said their estimate is January 17… And I am just a human being, with hopes and dreams and emotions!
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
  • Options
    Paulr2011Paulr2011 Posts: 31
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 258 ★★
    edited January 17

Good point, perhaps an online voucher for Uber eats or something like that @Kabam Miike ????

On the other hand, one who buys over 1000 revives for Necropolis, could as well buy plane tickets and hotel, if the one who gets it right lives abroad… wishful thinking, I know

• Options
    ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 60
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
  • Options
    Badah said:

plane tickets and hotel

😂
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 143

Kabam will fund obviously lol
  • Options
    Asim38 said:

If anyone, they should fund the guy that actually died the most! ☺️
  • Options

To the person who guesses the highest total fight count for any single run, I will buy you Ramen/Sushi/A Burger or something in Vancouver at our next Summit. Price is right rules, closest without going over.

1927. Also, I don't see anyone farming that many revives. That's a lot of units.
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 125
    2134 deaths
  • Options

Asim38 said:

If anyone, they should fund the guy that actually died the most! ☺️
    A token of appreciation if the person spent money to acquire all those revives. That's some CEO level bonus money right there.
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 125
    I’ll happily travel for free food.
  • Options
    MASTERPATRICKMASTERPATRICK Posts: 16
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
  • Options
    YagaYaga Posts: 30

Thanks!!

Who would you be using/saving a mystic for? If you had gotten that one.

Either Diablo or AC.
  • Options
    B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 71