**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to the Crypt rewards delayed for some accounts [resolved]

OWENSOWENS Posts: 77
edited January 18 in General Discussion
Rewards have come in, but didn't get any 7* shards, not sure if there was anything else missing, but quickly went to open up a crystal and saw I had the same amount of shards
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    OWENSOWENS Posts: 77
    **IGNORE**

Sorry ... the shards have just appeared :)
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I didn’t get any rewards at all and I completed on the 13th January…
  • Options
    AlexTheGuy12AlexTheGuy12 Posts: 2
    Same here, no rewards, I completed necro like 2 months ago
  • Options
    Glad I’m not the only one! Maybe they’re not doing everyone immediately and will stagger it, wouldn’t be the first time. I’ll check again later.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Same, and it was within the first few days of the event coming out. I’m about to send the help ticket as well as photo and video evidence that I completed it on time and legitimately.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

Same, and it was within the first few days of the event coming out. I’m about to send the help ticket as well as photo and video evidence that I completed it on time and legitimately.

I'd give it a bit longer before contacting support. And i say this as someone who has also not yet received rewards and is freaking out a bit. They should arrive soon.
  • Options
    Totally, I’ve got FOMO lol
  • Options
    Tonio4006Tonio4006 Posts: 13
    Still waiting here as well
  • Options
    Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41
    @Kabam Miike look for our rewards!! Please!!!
  • Options
    Did everyone here that is still waiting complete Necro before RttC was announced? I’m starting to see a pattern in other comments.
  • Options
    NavalANavalA Posts: 3
    Did anyone else not get the rewards despite being eligible for them?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    They take a long time to send to everyone
  • Options
    Tonio4006Tonio4006 Posts: 13
    mbrace said:

Did everyone here that is still waiting complete Necro before RttC was announced? I’m starting to see a pattern in other comments.

Completed and explored after it was announced.
  • Options
    7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 46
    NavalA said:

Did anyone else not get the rewards despite being eligible for them?

same here
  • Options
    mbrace said:

I did my run right at the end of last year and still waiting on mine so after
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 680 ★★★
    I did one before the announcement and some after, and yep still waiting
  • Options
    NavalANavalA Posts: 3
    All my alliance got them and I am in chat with a lot of other alliances who got them. Seems like only a handful of people haven’t, doesn’t seem like they are giving them out in waves
  • Options
    AMBRIAMBRI Posts: 2
    I have got nothing, i comleted it long ago in november, where is my reward?
  • Options
    edited January 17
    I did not get them, and I don’t know anyone else who also didn’t. From other chat, I’m seeing people adding notes like that they completed in the first week and/or before RttC was announced when they didn’t get them yet.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    I'm still waiting too, but this isn't my first rodeo: rewards from this kind of event are frequently staggered.

Don't sweat it, and don't send any tickets to support for at least 48 hours.
  • Options
    Scratch that. Some people that reported that they completed later on after the announcement also did not get them.
  • Options
    I did a single run over the course of a week, finished on Saturday around 8am PST. Still nothing.

Would be nice to see Kabam acknowledge this issue.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey guys,

These rewards, like most reward distributions, will populate to different accounts over time. Please have patience and maybe wait a couple hours before panicking and messaging support.

Speak of the devil! Thanks Jax, I’ll be patient lol
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Completed 11/26 here
  • Options
    thebest018thebest018 Posts: 20
    🥲