Options

Road To The Crypt Rewards Are Here !!

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,554 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

I might just have some of the worst luck in the game. Stryfe as a 7 star doesn't even matter if you're only 1 path from exploration.

My necro selector is between Bishop and Hulk and this rollover happened

Gambit is pretty good in bgs if you have a 5*/6* gambit relic for him, Mine ends each fight in a sp2 at r1.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 840 ★★★

I've 100%ed necro yesterday I did my first run on cyber weekend and I still haven't got my rewards I put in a ticket 2 hours ago and they still haven't responded

Can you imagine how many other impatient people are ALSO submitting useless tickets? And you wonder why they still haven't responded.
    Maybe they complain because Kabam barely acknowledges and isn’t sympathetic. Obviously you are one who already got yours and therefore could care less about anyone else having to wait. I’m sure that you’d be a little upset if it were the other way around.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,300 ★★★★★
    Off-topic, but who would y'all take to R2? Shuri, Sunspot, or Adam?
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 408 ★★★
    Not sure now to feel. They’re not awful but I have a r4 duped Shang

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

I've 100%ed necro yesterday I did my first run on cyber weekend and I still haven't got my rewards I put in a ticket 2 hours ago and they still haven't responded

Can you imagine how many other impatient people are ALSO submitting useless tickets? And you wonder why they still haven't responded.
    Maybe they complain because Kabam barely acknowledges and isn’t sympathetic. Obviously you are one who already got yours and therefore could care less about anyone else having to wait. I’m sure that you’d be a little upset if it were the other way around.
    I would rather Kabam fix the issue than post on a forum.
  • Options

*To be precise, I'm torn between Shuri and Sun, but if anyone has a view I'm missing, I'm all ears.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 460 ★★★
    New terry and new fishbowl :/ but pulled Kate from abyss....then I r2ed dragon man with just catalysts
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 113
    Duped korg and got emma... Not too happy about that, but pulled kushala from titan... Is she worth r2 over venom? She good for attack in AW?
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★

If u plan on going for 100% necro, definitely Shuri.

Otherwise I would go Adam. He’s a great BGs champ for offense and defense. Sunspot is a phenomenal offensive option but useless defensively. Both are also fun for general questing.
  • Options

Highly depends on who you need, I mean if your mutant roster is weak, go with sunspot, if tech is weak go with shuri.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Was going to save till my birthday (feb) for onslaught, but I caved.

Happy with that tbh, immediate r2.
  • Options
    AsaWyethAsaWyeth Posts: 49
    Here’s what I got
    Plus a 7 star warlock
    ( no photo)
  • Options
    AsaWyeth said:

Here’s what I got
    Plus a 7 star warlock
    ( no photo)

Congrats for the 3* vox
  • Options
    Axew said:

Otherwise I would go Adam. He’s a great BGs champ for offense and defense. Sunspot is a phenomenal offensive option but useless defensively. Both are also fun for general questing.

Highly depends on who you need, I mean if your mutant roster is weak, go with sunspot, if tech is weak go with shuri.
    Thanks guys. I guess I'll think on it more. My first reaction was Shuri, but Ive been liking Sun as well. Don't have much experience with Adam yet.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,241 ★★★★★

Hyperion from abyss Nexus.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

Not really. I've had to wait before. It's not the end of the world that some people are making it out to be. We all get them eventually.
  • Options
    A minha até agr não chegou
    Já to desistindo já
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★

I'm very happy with both of these pulls!

Yeah, I think Spot needs his sig but I'm still happy to have him.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    MoeyTehr said:

I'm very happy with both of these pulls!

Yeah, I think Spot needs his sig but I'm still happy to have him.

Does Falcon have any other relevant tricks, other than the defensive AAR when locked in?
  • Options
    Looks like the real party is over here. You guys should come to the “didn’t get my rewards” thread. It is WAY more depressing over there.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    mbrace said:

Looks like the real party is over here. You guys should come to the “didn’t get my rewards” thread. It is WAY more depressing over there.

The "shitting on the guys with the shorter end of the stick" is unreal. I love this community, don't get me wrong. But they sure do love laughs more than anything, even at the cost of others' misery.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I got a first pull in Herc from the abyss nexus, and first pull on Domino from my 7* basic. Extremely pumped rn
  • Options
    Rohith21 said:

mbrace said:

The "shitting on the guys with the shorter end of the stick" is unreal. I love this community, don't get me wrong. But they sure do love laughs more than anything, even at the cost of others' misery.
    Yes, some just kick people while they are down. Coupled with not getting squat today, being ridiculed for complaining about it is probably the straw that broke the camel’s back for me being done with this forum. It’s not the concept. It’s the people.
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116
    Jefechuta said:

Got Werewolf by Night, which is R2 now, and Emma which is decent so

Is the wolf any good?
  • Options
    BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 71
    I wasn't too thrilled with my pulls. I got 20 more sigs on Ebony Maw, but awakened my Kushala from the titan crystal. Got a 6* SW relic and 5* Captain America relic though
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,478 ★★★★★

I wasn't too thrilled with my pulls.

Always expect the worst, and always expect multiple dupes of the worst champs.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Venoween said:

Jefechuta said:

Got Werewolf by Night, which is R2 now, and Emma which is decent so

Is the wolf any good?
    My brother, he kills. That's all you need to know. Insane champ.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,623 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

I caved and opened it. I am now the proud owner of a 7 star hyperion

@ahmynuts right now:

On a serious note don't give in to temptation y'all the hardest part is already over, hang in there.
    I’m motivating myself to do Necro before the reset so I’ll have 2 titans to open. That’s my current plan to not feel as tempted to open this one now. Why open this one now when you could open 2 with the better pool

Or smth idk, that’s what my mind is saying at least lol
    That's not a bad idea, if you have the resources do it. My strategy is just don't tap on the crystal tab cause I don't have enough resources unfortunately 🙃
    I have the resources to do like one (maybe 2 paths) of the 3 but I need to delude myself into believing that I can do it by then

I agree, we can’t fold. Hope you get who you want from the Titan when it resets! May Kabam Jesus be with you lol
    I'll help then. It's okay you can do three! Go for it! Aaaahhh

The great thing is I want literally anyone that isn't Morbius, Gladiator, S2099 or Jabari so I like my odds, I'm not asking for much lol.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,623 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

I caved and opened it. I am now the proud owner of a 7 star hyperion

You lasted like 1 hour 😭
    48 minutes to be precise lol stay strong, we can't fold.
    I'm not disappointed though. He was on my short list of champs I wanted from there
    That's good then. Personally I would've pulled my hair out cause I hate unawakened Hype but if you're cool with it that's great, that's what matters.
  • Options

Axew said:

Thanks guys. I guess I'll think on it more. My first reaction was Shuri, but Ive been liking Sun as well. Don't have much experience with Adam yet.
    Just an update. I went with Shuri. Not mad.