**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids FAQ

2»

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,535 ★★★★★
    Is there an easy way that you all are communicating when you're done and it's the next person's turn at the boss? Just line/discord, or is there some kind of icon in-game that I'm missing that shows who went last?
  • Options

Is there an easy way that you all are communicating when you're done and it's the next person's turn at the boss? Just line/discord, or is there some kind of icon in-game that I'm missing that shows who went last?

Would be nice if there was a way to see how many Fights each person has done (either overall, or on that current Mini-Boss or Boss you are at).
    Or at least piggy-back on the existing Items Used tab, but actually have these 100% (or 200 Unit partial Revives) count on there (but not any further Health potions, which don’t know if Health's are still useable in Raids anyways ?)

And I thought I saw (while previewing/spectating) the current “Charges” per Role somewhere (from those they are already in and have fought).
    But now can’t recall where I saw that, and can’t find again.
    Seems like that could be more clearly available.
    Then you could see which Roles need to do more fights to provide Charges to their adjacent Role (on the triangle support chart).
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 210
    Heinz11 said:

I am hearing that whoever is backup has to join on Day 1 or will be locked out. Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

The above is from a friend’s alliance.

I don’t see this for my alliance though

• Options
    We are using like and putting each BG in their own chat
  • Options
    DinopusDinopus Posts: 25
    edited January 15
    All very messy
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,495 ★★★★★

I’ve heard WhatsApp is a popular option.
    Not againnn
  • Options
    ** Thanos Missions - Callouts **
    They appear as Icons (evidently not worded text like some other callouts)

Intercept - Sword Icon

Block - Shield (Armor Up) Icon
    (note, “Block” is missing from Cat's earlier graphic listing Thanos' missions)

Dodge/Evade - “Running Person” icon

Courtesy of
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/357630/raids-thanos#latest
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,535 ★★★★★
    Does raid last seven days and we can participate all seven days, or are we locked into 4 days like a normal AQ week? I assuming it's seven days based on the timer, but I can't find anything for certain and my alliance is still figuring it out.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,274 Guardian
    edited January 15

Does raid last seven days and we can participate all seven days, or are we locked into 4 days like a normal AQ week? I assuming it's seven days based on the timer, but I can't find anything for certain and my alliance is still figuring it out.

Yes, lasts the full 7 days. And if a person joins a Raid Map BG, then that person DOESN'T get to also do any other BG normal (map 1-8) days.

Still unclear (from earlier comments above) whether you *HAVE TO* Join a Raid Map on the very 1st day (if you want to do that Raid). Or if some people (ie, backup person) can wait until a later day to join Raid (so long as they have NOT since joined one of the other “normal” AQ day maps), so they know which ROLE would need more help.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90
    Can I do more than one fight?
    I saw on the boss charge’s that it had only 1 fight per role
  • Options
    DinopusDinopus Posts: 25
    If someone leaves the alliance midway and someone new joins, can they step into the raid or are the locked out like they would be if they joined after AQ started?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,995 Guardian
    Dinopus said:

If someone leaves the alliance midway and someone new joins, can they step into the raid or are the locked out like they would be if they joined after AQ started?

No, you have to be in the alliance before the week starts to participate
  • Options
    GiusGiufGiusGiuf Posts: 12
    Does anyone have summoner’s names to duel against Maestro, Kang or Thanos?

I am so bad avoiding Maestro l1…
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,441 ★★★★★
    GiusGiuf said:

Does anyone have summoner’s names to duel against Maestro, Kang or Thanos?

I am so bad avoiding Maestro l1…

McGhee for Maestro (courtesy law1602 on reddit - the necro one, but animation the same). I memorised Thanos from old AQ fights
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,481 ★★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Can I do more than one fight?
    I saw on the boss charge’s that it had only 1 fight per role

The charges last one fight. You will build them up again on each fight.
  • Options
    Thx @Cat_Murdock . Good answer to the earlier “3-panel BG Joining” pic question that seemed to be saying people had to join on Day-1 for Raids.

Sounds like the wording in pic was just saying that a BG has to be setup from Day-1 to be able to do Raids that week. NOT about timing of individuals having to actually Join on Day-1.

We asked the main Raid dev about this, and he said no you don’t need to join on Day 1. You need to be Enlisted and have the Raid start on Day 1, but that doesn’t affect individual members themselves joining after Monday

• Options
    (edit)

** Thanos Missions - Callouts **
    They appear as Icons (not call-out text)

Intercept - “Baseball Bat” (similar to Sword) Icon

Block - Shield (like Armor Up) Icon

Dodge/Evade - “Running Person” icon

• Options
    Dmghealer_1Dmghealer_1 Posts: 8
    For thanos im doing every call out but gaining 1 charge per call out is that right ?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,852 ★★★★★
    I might be missing something, but is there like a limit to how much one player can benefit from the nodes?

Because after taking 50% HP from one of the bosses (had revives in the stash anyway), the role charge node just disappeared entirely, and I'm not benefiting from the damage boost anymore until someone else kills it.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,274 Guardian
    edited January 17
    **Follow-up comment regarding the “Must join Raid on Day-1 to Participate” comment on BG Panel screen..

While Kabam has said that is not true, I’ll offer a different guess as to what this may be trying to say..

In case your Ally runs mix of Raid and Normal AQ maps in different BG's.
    This may be saying that you CAN NOT join one of your other BG's doing a Normal Map 1-8 earlier in the week, and then on a later day of the week decide to Join the RAID-BG.

So, yes, you can wait to join RAID BG until Day-2 (or 3, or 4, etc, especially if you're the Backup).
    But you CAN NOT do so if you had already been part of a normal Map 1-8 in a different BG earlier in week.
  • Options
    Count_draculaCount_dracula Posts: 8

I might be missing something, but is there like a limit to how much one player can benefit from the nodes?

Because after taking 50% HP from one of the bosses (had revives in the stash anyway), the role charge node just disappeared entirely, and I'm not benefiting from the damage boost anymore until someone else kills it.

The same thing happened to me i was in a fight where the assault and tactician had 15 charges and me as a vanguard had 11. Once the fight was over all the charges were gone. Don't understand what happened
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 193 ★★
    Btw, it’s worth your back up going in on day 1 and just getting stuck in.

The alliance 100% raid revives have a 24 hr expiry :(

Yes 24 hrs they will hang around in overflow.

So if your back up doesn’t use them, they’ll just be wasted. And these 100% revives are precious!