**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Most UNDERRATED CHAMP

Vidi7Vidi7 Posts: 79 β˜…
According to you only you πŸ—£ who is the most underrated champ ? Not most people's favorite but yours.
Β«13

Comments

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 18

Terroristically underrated....great for bgs dual threat(any r3 7* is slow to kill ofc), amazing aw attacker, fun quester, insane for raids, never worry about baiting specials, great damage, nice utility, and overall so fun to play! Give him a try!

Good on you for taking him to R3. But that is the problem right there - having to take an underrated champion to R3.
    Of the 7-star Science champions, I'd find it hard to take him up over half of the other champions. Heck, I would definitely take up Silk, and maybe even Spider-Gwen over Spider-man.
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 139 β˜…

Mutant-Toad
    Tech-Mysterio
    Cosmic-Vox
    Mystic-Diablo/Hood
    Science-Red Hulk/ Joe Fixit
    Skill-Crossbones

How do I use Joe Fixit well? Just pulled him as a 7 star with my crypt rewards. Never had the 6 star.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    altavista said:

Terroristically underrated....great for bgs dual threat(any r3 7* is slow to kill ofc), amazing aw attacker, fun quester, insane for raids, never worry about baiting specials, great damage, nice utility, and overall so fun to play! Give him a try!

Good on you for taking him to R3. But that is the problem right there - having to take an underrated champion to R3.
    Of the 7-star Science champions, I'd find it hard to take him up over half of the other champions. Heck, I would definitely take up Silk, and maybe even Spider-Gwen over Spider-man.
    It was either sig 40 spidey or unduped joe :/ Or unduped overseer but I have a ranked 6*. Refer to my necro opening post
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,326 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ZsirhcZ said:

Mutant-Toad
    Tech-Mysterio
    Cosmic-Vox
    Mystic-Diablo/Hood
    Science-Red Hulk/ Joe Fixit
    Skill-Crossbones

How do I use Joe Fixit well? Just pulled him as a 7 star with my crypt rewards. Never had the 6 star.
    Preferably awakening, tbh I just spam sp1 over and over till I get giga bleeds πŸ€ͺ
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Jubilee because............

She's cool? Idk

I like Jubilee but i don't have 5 or 6*
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Ronin

GrO_ot78 said:

Angela is awesome
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152 β˜…
    edited January 18
    Sbkrueb said:

This makes me feel better as I am planning to take her to rank 3 as well. I would not say she is the most underrated, though.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anti Venom.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sersi