Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

RAIDS Storm VS Ultron

KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
The guys in my alliance using Storms on Assault aren’t ramping up Vanguard or doing any damage vs the Ultron boss

does anyone that already fought Ultron with Storm have any tips i can pass to my alliance

i am using Titania and seem to be doing fine, same as guys using Hulkling but Assault Role peeps are struggling so bad

Comments

• Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 88 ★★
    Assault just has the worst selection of champs out of all 3 roles, especially against Ultron.
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 56
    Don't know about ramp up but Storm damage comes from her specials which are energy attacks.
  • Options
    Nescio said:

Assault just has the worst selection of champs out of all 3 roles, especially against Ultron.

Assault has the best champs, imo lol

Hulkbuster is broken & Storm is cracked - both hit the damage cap in under 60 seconds, even against Ultron
  • Options
    yeah, i agree assault definitely got short changed in champ selection

definitely not designed correctly when only 1 champ from while list is viable for final boss

as in Hulkbuster
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★

Nescio said:

Hulkbuster is broken & Storm is cracked - both hit the damage cap in under 60 seconds, even against Ultron
    With Storm, do you go for sp2s or sp3s? Asking for a friend 😁
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    Keonex said:

yeah, i agree assault definitely got short changed in champ selection

definitely not designed correctly when only 1 champ from while list is viable for final boss

as in Hulkbuster

If Karatemike, the guy that makes the deep dives, says Storm works against Ultron then she works lol
  • Options
    @Karatemike415 would both Storms work

OG Storm and Storm X ?

i really need some tips, if you have a video of storm vs Ultron really appreciate it so i can pass it along my alliance mates.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

Nescio said:

Magneto and kitty are really good too for it but HB definitely OP
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,702 Guardian
    Keonex said:

The guys in my alliance using Storms on Assault aren’t ramping up Vanguard or doing any damage vs the Ultron boss

does anyone that already fought Ultron with Storm have any tips i can pass to my alliance

i am using Titania and seem to be doing fine, same as guys using Hulkling but Assault Role peeps are struggling so bad

They need to alternate sp1 and sp2 to finish the mission against Ultron
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 542 ★★★

Nescio said:

SP2's - he'll heal a bit, but when you're popping 9.5 million SP2s, the 3m energy healing gets a bit drowned out by the 7m overall health loss. Not to mention every basic attack hits for over 100,000 as well.
    What are you doing to get 9M sp2’s from storm? I’m using my R1 7* and so far against maestro and Thanos the biggest sp2 I’ve gotten from all 3 hits combined is 1M. I’m struggling hard to get more than 5% off a boss while launching 5+ sp2’s in a fight.
  • Options
    I did choose the prowess boost and quickly regretted that. Is it the crit boost that is giving all that damage?
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 404 ★★★
    Domino would work her specials are physical and crits can easily deal massive damage don’t even need the bleeds
  • Options
    Matty_Ice said:

Nescio said:

SP2's - he'll heal a bit, but when you're popping 9.5 million SP2s, the 3m energy healing gets a bit drowned out by the 7m overall health loss. Not to mention every basic attack hits for over 100,000 as well.
    What are you doing to get 9M sp2’s from storm? I’m using my R1 7* and so far against maestro and Thanos the biggest sp2 I’ve gotten from all 3 hits combined is 1M. I’m struggling hard to get more than 5% off a boss while launching 5+ sp2’s in a fight.
    "Crit Crusher" 🙂
  • Options

Matty_Ice said:

Nescio said:

"Crit Crusher" 🙂
    Yup. I totally screwed myself for the whole week with the very first decision. Now I’m stuck with pillow hands against 100M+ health pools.
  • Options

this is me with Titania we have ultron at around 20% now, i will wait for free revives tomorrow unless someone drops him before that.

But the guys using storm don’t even have 10M total, I did check and they have Crit Crusher boosts and were alternating specials so i really would love a video on Storm Vs Ultron.

I mean it may not make a difference ok this current Raid, as we are practically done, but i want tk plan for next Raid. If they bring Storm again what they should emulate sort of thing Vs that particular fight.