**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raids Thanos Root Bug and Titania Whiff

2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
I was permanently rooted in Raids fighting Thanos. Also while rooted my first light attack following the initial medium attack would whiff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMeVBj6qiFY

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
model: SM-X200
Android version 13
Current MCOC version
Thanos boss on the right path, following Maestro and before Kang.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Did you hit the damage cap before this? The fight is about 2 minutes done at the start here
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Did you hit the damage cap before this? The fight is about 2 minutes done at the start here

No I was 6% from cap.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    2StarKing said:

ahmynuts said:

No I was 6% from cap.
    That is very interesting then
  • Options
    airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    The permanent roots a problem, the whiffs are just root making you slightly too far away from thanos to land a light attack. I’ve seen that in regular questing on root nodes where I corner them, get rooted, mediums hit but lights don’t.
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 96
    2StarKing said:

I was permanently rooted in Raids fighting Thanos. Also while rooted my first light attack following the initial medium attack would whiff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMeVBj6qiFY

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
    model: SM-X200
    Android version 13
    Current MCOC version
    Thanos boss on the right path, following Maestro and before Kang.

Yeah both these things happened to me on the first 2 days of raids. (Thanos fight 1 on left side.)
    Basically it's a new node on these secret champions called "Kabam says." - when kabam says you lose, you lose.
    Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 898 ★★★★
    You may need to throw a special attack in that situation to just get the root off