**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raids vs QOL

2»

Comments

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

What QoL? My alliance is just chilling. We tag eachother in discord when revives arrive and do couple of runs in needed cycle and then nothing for the day. Though there was one member who joined with wrong role and another who shouldn't have but we will get better. Also my alliance is global, we don't have timezone issues.

Same, idk what people are talking about with it being no life, just do your two fights (literally) and that’s it. Two fights per day is much less than AQ.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Do people realize you can just run AQ normally if Raids are too taxing? I know this is said here often, but it's not a requirement to play them.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

A “more involved mode” is a few minutes a day?

Dr. Zola

Frrrrrr (not a doctor)
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    The A.I. is very rng dependent especially when you need them to throw heavys and they just keep pounding your block until your dead. And the fact that not all players are skilled at the game and your stuck single handedly doing all the damage to take down the one of the bosses. It just seems another money pit for kabam. Great job
  • Options
    HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
    SuelGames said:

Is there an official post regarding feedback of this trash raid mode? Ive been away from the foruns for several months

You can leave your feedback here and hopefully will be listened
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,276 ★★★★★
    Don't know if this was ever mentioned, but what about boosts like the war boosts strictly for Raid. Indestructible, power boost, regen would be nice, along with access to better revives
  • Options
    HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
    edited January 22
    BigBlueOx said:

This. This comment here.

The purpose of this thread is to provide feedback and suggestions.

Once again we are beta testing an half-baked and poorly designed piece of content and using our own money to do that.

Beta testing should be open to different player's profiles, not only Karate Mike, MSD , Lagacy and the top pro players. Kabam really need to incorporate feedback and data from different personas before releasing anything.

If a game is designed with only the top 1% of its users in mind, it's a failure.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    edited January 22

I find the idea that "content creators" got a week of free practice in raids, and got more items for their runs than players got. Many of the ones who streamed the content are generally considered some of the top players in the games... and many of them struggled to get through 2 bosses with 20 revives.

Buddy, you can't trust CCP videos on those new contents , they have tried thousands of times and know all the traps.
    An good example, if you try Zemo team in Necropolis like Karatemike, he used 15 revives or something like that to clear the path, but you will be so screwed up if you failed to solo air-walker.