**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

locked out of masters

used the key option when i was refilling energy and now im locked outvqvwqcquky56.png
5k3skodcs817.png

Comments

• TsenatorTsenator Posts: 13
    The same thing happened to me! Ive tried restarting both the game and my phone! no luck
  • TeleusTeleus Posts: 106
    Same thing just happened to me and I tried to open a ticket but don't see that option on the support page
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    Just another glitch
  • TeleusTeleus Posts: 106
    Got a ticket open, guess my first try at a legends run is ended
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    Just wasted attack and defence upgrades to
  • Yea same here when are we going to get a fix
  • used the key option when i was refilling energy and now im locked outvqvwqcquky56.png
    5k3skodcs817.png

Exactly Same thing happened to me
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    @Kabam Miike - this is a wide spread issue and needs to be addressed. Please forward to the team!
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 142 ★★
    Happened to me too. Using the key is like pushing the death button!
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    This completely hinders ANY attempt at a speed run. That is not only unfair, it's ridiculous. The bugs will start rolling in soon enough....this one just gets tossed in the stack. Good luck to l of those who lost the ability to get that legend. Hmm.....kinda reminds me of an issue regarding ALOT OF ANDROID USERS TO MISS OUT ON VOODOO AND SL. Luckily, that got rectified and restitution was made!......oh wait, my bad.....I just missed out due to no fault of my own. Anyway, seriously hope you all get this fixed. I'm glad I saw this post. Im 2 runs away from finishing heroic
  • PsYcHoNoVaPsYcHoNoVa Posts: 10
    This happened to me as well.
  • 00dan00dan Posts: 1
    I'm having same problem. So I take it we are at the mercy of a fix...I was actually looking forward to trying get a speed run
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Can we at least get a response on this? How did this even happen? Just once, could you guys release something that isn't riddled with problems...? When are we going to get to play master mode again? What the hell did I spend all these units on the energy refill sale if I'm going to have to sit around and wait now anyways...?

Unfortunately I don't think we will get a legitimate response until tomorrow.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    same here. i'm so pissed off about this.
  • LEBLEB Posts: 9
    Time attack should be 2hrs minimum.. right?
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    edited June 2017
    x2eyeuu2bt3r.png