**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do we express our feelings on raids?

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Sparhauk said:

So, my alliance mates did barely any work on my line. I end up with 15 million points, each on them togerher had less than 2 million combined.

I get to the first chest, and I get 1500 7* shards. I literally could have used that time to finish eq and gotten better rewards.

This entire mode was poorly thought out, and it's a harsh slap in the face to loyal gamers who have been with it since the early days.

I'd prefer it be completely scrapped, but if not, please make the rewards highly dependent upon actual participation. And make selectors, not RNG dictate the rewards. And I'm valiant... 7*shards are the equivalent of PHC shards to me at this point. Especially when my alliance mates are getting 1 full and 1 frags for a t6cc, or 2k titan shards and 1500 units... Or another got 4k titan..

Pathetic,wasted effort to copy a popular mode from world of warcfraft.

No one gets 1 full t6 and shards as well. What you saw is the cat fully formed after the shards recieved that formed it in the first place. Similar you see when doing TB when you close to forming you will see the full cat and shards indicting your t6b was formed from the shards you obtained when clearing chapter in TB.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    edited January 21
    Well its a Bust...complete waste of a week for an broken ending..
    Used a bunch of resources basically by trying it, not wanting to miss out, and also feeling a sense of alliance responsibility... And the finale is a broken mode that we won't finish due to a stash bug on a SUNDAY, where we know we won't get any help.
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    edited January 21
    FunnyDude said:

I"m still learning about RAID, so I wouldn't say a lot about it's good or bad.

BUT, the random rewards are unfair, a guy with 3 million points can get much better rewards than another guy with 30 million points, this is insane.

I think it can be improved like, if a player contributed more than the average score of the alliance, then this player can get 500 7-star shards per 1-million score.

For example, my score is 30 million and the alliance average is 20 million, then I can get guaranteed 5000 7-star shards.

I wouldn't put alliance members against each other in this way. It can be either progression or alliance level based and every one should get equal rewards. I get that it sucks pulling your alliance members weights but for many alliances that would create infighting as well. What if someone wants the higher rewards but an alliance member takes all the points before they even get the chance. Or in our alliance situation. I was focusing on getting raid objective numbers up because my champ was weaker on damage than others. Lots of things to work out by kabam here.
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★
    With as much profanity as humanly possible.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Total F, for the final day. This is really atrocious that groups planning to maximize free revives all get screwed by more evidence of this being a beta.

I gotta follow this up with a A+ for Kabam Miike being so quick on the scene. Still disappointed that there was a bug
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    edited January 21
    Unpopular opinion.. I like raids, scored 26+ points using all free revives and maybe 5 extras. Would do raids every week over normal AQ. With a couple more rounds can easily see us 100% without items.
  • Options
    228228 Posts: 56
    Unpopular opinion, I very much enjoy raids. Few things I’d change though.

Yeah bad RNG feels bad but ideally you’re in a group with your friends so should be happy with your friends even if you get shafted. But like this is MCOC, the entire game is based on RNG. Some will go in your favor, some won’t. But you won’t get these rewards by doing regular AQ.

Speaking of which, you don’t have to raids. Nobody is forcing you to. If you don’t like it and still want the glory, go back to regular AQ. They said this mode isn’t for everyone from the start.

The pierce and Thanos requiring a block feel cheap though. I’d change those.

Also keep in mind, this is the very first week of something completely new and different for Kabam. It didn’t cost you anything except a bit of gold. I actually applaud them for trying something new and making it worth my time.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    Smokely7 said:

FunnyDude said:

I"m still learning about RAID, so I wouldn't say a lot about it's good or bad.

BUT, the random rewards are unfair, a guy with 3 million points can get much better rewards than another guy with 30 million points, this is insane.

I think it can be improved like, if a player contributed more than the average score of the alliance, then this player can get 500 7-star shards per 1-million score.

For example, my score is 30 million and the alliance average is 20 million, then I can get guaranteed 5000 7-star shards.

I wouldn't put alliance members against each other in this way. It can be either progression or alliance level based and every one should get equal rewards. I get that it sucks pulling your alliance members weights but for many alliances that would create infighting as well. What if someone wants the higher rewards but an alliance member takes all the points before they even get the chance. Or in our alliance situation. I was focusing on getting raid objective numbers up because my champ was weaker on damage than others. Lots of things to work out by kabam here.
    Equal is fine, just don't upset those contributed the most because of bad RNG.
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Certi said:

Feel very strongly that this mode is a unit depleter/money grab for Kabam. For a f2p player, 2 revives a day is barely anything to be able to make progress on a fight, especially since each run you're doing around 6-8% health on average, leaving you to either buy and spend units for more revives (ridiculously overpriced btw) which you feel pressured to do because you're letting others down, or waste my life away in the arena in order to be able to go in for a run to end up doing 6% health and barely making any progress. Really feel like the number of 1 gold revives per day should be increased, maybe others will disagree and would be interested to know what others think respectfully.

Exactly right. Im in a decent plat3 ally with some good players and rosters… we still used wayyyy more than the 2xday we can buy for 1 gold. Luckily the glory was bugged so it made getting some extra items easy, if needed 😂
  • Options
    228228 Posts: 56
    BigBlueOx said:

228 said:

Speaking of which, you don’t have to raids. Nobody is forcing you to. If you don’t like it and still want the glory, go back to regular AQ. They said this mode isn’t for everyone from the start.

So bored with comments like this. It is as constructive as people proclaiming that Kabam should delete the mode with no feedback as to why.
    I mean that’s clearly what they said. If it doesn’t appeal to you and the “raid” style, don’t play it. It’s not imperative.

But I did offer constructive feedback in the post… so there’s that.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★

Here is how I express my opinion on raids, for starters they suck, two revives a day? For real? That’s simply not enough, just our bg alone spent over 15k in units to get through this madness.

Secondly we have 100% completion yet it says on 63% completion what’s up with that?

Thirdly when all that stuff happened with the revives and we couldn’t use them there was also another bug that reset our charges for each class back to 0 and it wouldn’t let us gain any more charges the rest of the fight and ultron was on 66% so we had to take him down the rest of the way with 0 charges.

Lastly why in the world am I putting in the most work getting 63.8mil points for my path and only receive 25% tier 6 fragments for each chest and my teammates who only put up 20mil points gets 20k titan shards? Like are you kidding me? That’s not even fair

Something definitely needs to be done about all of this because the rewards are not fair by any means and seeing as how I spent 5k units on revives after using up my aq stash I wanna say 2 revives a day aren't enough.

Raids is not a game mode for FTP players unless you never plan on finishing the raids by the end of the week.

see? As I said, ppl don't mind to spend more units and put more efforts in, but RNG is killing the passion