An even more slap in the face.. where are the revives???

DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 492 β˜…β˜…β˜…

So just 1 hour to go before raids end and they take the potions out before they refresh?? GreatπŸ‘

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,398 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I believe the 1h difference between potion reset and standard AQ time is unintentional so in the end those revives shouldn't be usable. Could be wrong but that's how I explain it
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same we needed these to finish off last boss and they were removed unbelievable.
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 237 β˜…β˜…
    Yes we were also planning a final push with the 2 revives.

I suspect many are in this situation.
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 492 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We are at 10% of the 3rd maestro.. would've gotten him down with those easily..
  • MezmerisedMezmerised Member Posts: 7 β˜…
    We would of had a chance or at least get more glory but no take them away without saying anything
  • n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Member Posts: 67 β˜…
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,295 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No way, they silent nerfed raids
  • Uzair487Uzair487 Member Posts: 1 β˜…
    Absolute joke… we have maestro at 11% and now we cant finish him off…
  • SkyfawSkyfaw Member Posts: 198 β˜…β˜…
    Me and my bg were counting on those revives to finish Ultron. Doesn’t look like we’ll clear the map now πŸ₯²
    Feel bad for all of you guys.. feels like they want us to hate on raids..
  • SymbioticVen9MSymbioticVen9M Member Posts: 92 β˜…
    Raids is very messy, I hope Kabam can implement changes for the next one. We have a 3 minute timer so there’s no need for a 10% cap. Why give Ultron self-repair allowing him to heal millions of health in seconds. And now, why remove revives from the shop in the last hour denying all alliances that were unaware?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    **THEY ARE BACK**
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I didn’t think this could get any worse, we were trying to just get this done and over with but sure enough even the last hour got worse. This was a huge waste of time and resources for nothing some small amounts of t6cc we got out the chest and now can’t even finish the last of this boss to get the other rewards.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Uzair487 said:

Last effort to make players use units
  • SymbioticVen9MSymbioticVen9M Member Posts: 92 β˜…
    PT_99 said:

Uzair487 said:

Last effort to make players use units
    I find it worst how they took the only actual raid revive out you can buy with units. Anyone wanting to go is going in with less than 5% health
  • JoeqwJoeqw Member Posts: 56 β˜…
    Potions are there now
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Member Posts: 178 β˜…β˜…
    And now they are back. Too bad I already spent to take him down. What a disaster or a launch.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Uhhhh Alliance mate who needs to go first to get tactician charges has logged off as the potions were missing. He has a life so doesn’t lurke the forums like me. So now can’t go in. Good times Kabam. My enjoyment for the node started with an 8 last Monday when it first dropped, saw a few issues but overall was ok. Now it’s at a 2.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

**THEY ARE BACK**

Aaargh...just sat around 40 mins thinking it was over, now have to *find* everyone again...
    Clutched it up boys🫑
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bugmat78 said:

**THEY ARE BACK**

Aaargh...just sat around 40 mins thinking it was over, now have to *find* everyone again...
    In the same boat. I’m done. Kabam needs to read the feedback and see if they are still happy with what the game mode they presented to us.
  • HERUHERU Member Posts: 132 β˜…β˜…
    Thank you Kabam for not putting the revives in the store after the timer ended, so that many alliances like mine won't be able to complete the Ultron boss in time! GREAT JOB !!!
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 437 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A fitting end to raid week.
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 550 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    don't wait to the last minute or hour, a tip from a player with 8-year experience on this game.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    FunnyDude said:

don't wait to the last minute or hour, a tip from a player with 8-year experience on this game.

The last hour was THE hour the revives were supposed to refresh, you can't rush LAST hour because it's impossible.