**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raids timer extended??

Surley the raids timer needs to be extended due to the revive cock up that has just happened, BG2 in my alliance are 10% away currently from beating ultron but lost 30-40 minutes due to the cock up of the revive store??... seems a tad bit unfair don't you think...

Comments

• Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 ★★
    They literally got the boss down to the last 2 million health and it ended! had the store not gone down they would have got it and have not been deprived of all them juicy rewards, shame on you kabam you need to do better!
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 ★★
    Feels bad dude🙁
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 ★★

Feels bad dude🙁

Luckily someone jn my BG went beast mode and used all his stashed up aq revs and potions, had he not we would have probably been in the same situation. This new content has been riddled with bugs and problems from the start, I hate to be that guy but compensation is genuinly in order I feel... how can you release a new game mode of this level with this many issues... they've proper dropped the ball on this one...
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★

Feels bad dude🙁

Luckily someone jn my BG went beast mode and used all his stashed up aq revs and potions, had he not we would have probably been in the same situation. This new content has been riddled with bugs and problems from the start, I hate to be that guy but compensation is genuinly in order I feel... how can you release a new game mode of this level with this many issues... they've proper dropped the ball on this one...
    The current RAID is obviously not sustainable, I hope Kabam will tune it in all aspects: potions, difficulties, fight duration, heal block of Ultron...

Giving out free AQ revives and potions could be another way to compensate players for testing the BETA RAID.