**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raid’s First Chest Rewards Thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

So are the paragon selectors better than the normal? Just wondering so i dont make a mistake when i get then lol

Define “better.” I’ve seen the non-Paragon crystals and they are heavy in 6* shards (5-10K) and Cav crystals. In that regard, Paragon options are definitely “better” because they tend to drop Paragon crystals or some smattering of T6c.

Bear in mind that for every 7* Ultron or 1.5 T6c you see posted there are likely thousands of 1/4 or 1/2 T6c drops or drops like @BigBlueOx posted above.

Is that worth the coordination and issues with charges dropping and combo of nodes/AI/max damage structure? I’m leaning toward not, but maybe I’m wrong.

Dr. Zola
    Fyi those 1.5 T6cc don't exist. It's a visual glitch because your 1/4 of 1/2 T6cc formed a full one.

I got 1/4 t6cc and 1.5k 7 star shards. Hoping the last chest will be better
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

So are the paragon selectors better than the normal? Just wondering so i dont make a mistake when i get then lol

Define “better.” I’ve seen the non-Paragon crystals and they are heavy in 6* shards (5-10K) and Cav crystals. In that regard, Paragon options are definitely “better” because they tend to drop Paragon crystals or some smattering of T6c.

Bear in mind that for every 7* Ultron or 1.5 T6c you see posted there are likely thousands of 1/4 or 1/2 T6c drops or drops like @BigBlueOx posted above.

Is that worth the coordination and issues with charges dropping and combo of nodes/AI/max damage structure? I’m leaning toward not, but maybe I’m wrong.

Dr. Zola
    Fyi those 1.5 T6cc don't exist. It's a visual glitch because your 1/4 of 1/2 T6cc formed a full one.

I got 1/4 t6cc and 1.5k 7 star shards. Hoping the last chest will be better
    Well that’s even worse then :|

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

So these are just Banquet crystals rebranded? I mean… how is this in same chest as a full Titan crystal in a mode that takes effort and resources???

It’s insulting.

I'd prefer that over the 3 sets of 25% t6cc I got. Literally all 3, mystic mutant mystic.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

So these are just Banquet crystals rebranded? I mean… how is this in same chest as a full Titan crystal in a mode that takes effort and resources???

It’s insulting.

I'd prefer that over the 3 sets of 25% t6cc I got. Literally all 3, mystic mutant mystic.
    I’d gladly trade.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I hate the reward boxes. So unfair that I’ve put stupidly more points than either of the two people on my path. I get 25% of T6cc and they get 1.5! What’s the point in putting in more effort, units and glory then others and getting worse rewards! Effort in should = rewards out. This just makes me not want to bother with this mode.

The rewards should not feel like opening in a Banquet crystal. Please get rid of these RNG rewards, it’s not a fair system.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    How can rewards be obsolete on day-1 considering the effort and coordination put into game mode, raids can be fun if tweaked, will suck to see it getting shelved.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    There needs to be a Valient chest lol, as much as yall advertised the gap between valient and paragon.

The rng rewards is insane some of my “valient” alliance member got all t6cc and did more damage while I got myself a valient who also 100% necro…

4k titans shards
    2k titan shards
    And measly 10 paragon crystals all 4/5* LOL

It’s just crazy that where are the “valient”
    Raid chest or even crystals

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    4K titan the Only
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Wait so the 1.5 T6CC Was a visual bug?
    Now I feel kinda disappointed.

I got that twice then. But I did get 4.5k 7* shards.

I mean not bad ig. But compared to whats in there it's bottom. Except for the 7* shards, that's pretty nice.

Honestly, we should see the drop rates or get the rng aspect tuned down. This event comes out once a month and since it's a highly coordinated, high end alliance event . . . rng shouldn't be a thing. Especially if your under the assumption all players had equal contribution (obviously won't happen), it's unfair.

The idea of raids is good tho, I feel like the rewards at the end or pretty solid. Gold is a bit low tho, but pretty good.