**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raid awards did not arrive

My alliance and I are still waiting for the Raid prizes including the 7,500 shard of 7 conqueror chest.
We made 246 million points

Comments

• Options
    Dude they’ll probably come out today when everyone else gets their rewards for normal alliance quest rewards so you’re just gonna have to be patient
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The 7.5k shards apparently are BG only, so if your BG hasn't cleared the map you won't receive them.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

The 7.5k shards apparently are BG only, so if your BG hasn't cleared the map you won't receive them.

Yep can confirm that, which isn't fun. People talk about % I think they should at least have a lesser reward for doing most of the map (we ended at 98% over 2 BGS) - sort of like AW where even if a defender is left you get almost all the exploration rewards. After a week of frustration 998,000 gold isn't it.
  • Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 29

If so, it seems wrong to me
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 ★★

If so, it seems wrong to me
    It literally says the requirement for the 7500 shards and rest of the rewards is to clear raids map, and that implies that it is per BG, if your BG did not clear the final boss then you havnt earned them rewards, just because you scored 'X' amount of points means nothing... my BG cleared final boss and got all rewards, other two BG's didn't and didn't receive the rewards.