**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Raids - Did claimed the last chest

I missed the login to pickup the last chest after one of my alliance member took down the last node.

Players should not be penalized for not able to pickup the chest before the AQ Raids ended. The chest that is due to the player should be available to the players to pickup after AQ Raids ended or send by mail.

Support not helping and said they can't do anything to send the unclaimed chest.

Comments

• Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 ★★

I missed the login to pickup the last chest after one of my alliance member took down the last node.

Players should not be penalized for not able to pickup the chest before the AQ Raids ended. The chest that is due to the player should be available to the players to pickup after AQ Raids ended or send by mail.

Support not helping and said they can't do anything to send the unclaimed chest.

Tbh if you didn't get on the game in time to claim it then that's kind of on you..
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    It's a good life lesson I promise you. Boss won't care if you can't make it to work on time. Government won't care if you can't pay your taxes on time. Kids won't care if you can't pick them up from school on time. Try taking responsibility for your own actions.
  • Options
    (to above replies)
    Unrealistic to say that all 3 or 4 people on that particular path that still had a MiniBoss up would have to all be on in that last 1 hour (the time when Glory Revives reset), or in this week's case the last HALF HOUR (first half the revives were gone, brought back 25 minutes later), before team could try again on a MiniBoss they were still working on.

I imagine (because of Reset Time) a lot of teams probably didn’t get a Boss or particular MiniBoss down until very close to ending time.

In AW and AQ, you get Completion/Explore rewards even if you had not yet logged back in and moved to step onto final Boss Node before ending time or not, after a teammate had defeated them.

Raids Mini-Boss Treasures should be same way (somehow).

(*another Guardian had already forwarded such a case up to Game team. Not sure if they will be able to do anything this week for those affected, but hopefully would look at something for next month)