How am I suppose to finish act 5??

Did my best to finnally starting progressing on story mode (confess never cared about it before), however once I reached the last boss of act 5 I'm completely blocked.

Ultron regeneration is ridiculous, plus my champions are way to weak to supress it.

Any advice on how the hell should I stop his crazy regen?

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    take wiccan (any rarity) if you have him and do that combo : Medium - Light - Light - Light - Light

Enjoy
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    edited January 23
    MiniMF said:

take wiccan (any rarity) if you have him and do that combo : Medium - Light - Light - Light - Light

Enjoy

Or if you don't have him, show us more if your champs so we can tell you who to rank. You can also just not give him a debuff when his Regen nose is up.
  • WolfGodKingWolfGodKing Member Posts: 8
    Just set the 5* and the 6* I have

• RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 127
    Warlock reverses regen
    Also let us know when you get to 6.2.6
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    Warlock would be good, as would bwcv. Get to sp2 to place that duff immunity so you don't have to worry about Regen, power gain or armor up.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Hey i have a doubt? Does the wiccan trick work with tigra or rintrah? Both of them have similar mechanics so why not?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Play the fight like anyone else did with a roster worse than yours in a harder version of act 5 years ago
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Member Posts: 395 ★★
    Do you have a 4* wiccan or magneto?
  • WolfGodKingWolfGodKing Member Posts: 8

I do. But they're only rank 2. Guess I'll try to rank up Warlock as Roggam said.

Thanks for the help guys and gals.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

I do. But they're only rank 2. Guess I'll try to rank up Warlock as Roggam said.

Thanks for the help guys and gals.
    Medusa, Magneto (Red OG), Blade w/trinity synergy (Its how we originally did it if we didn't have medusa). Just some other options as well. Also try YouTube. lots of videos out there.