**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Necropolis Diablo dilemma

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★
It seems like I don't have any viable necropolis diablo counters. Is it mandatory to run max despair for him? Does a 5* Human torch with 1 point in despair work?Or does shuri work with 1 point in despair?

Also, anyone brute forced him with Aegon? Is it worth to bring a counter for him or should I just brute force diablo with aegon?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★
    I did it with torch and i only have 1 despair. It wasn't the best way to do it but i still got it done
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

I did it with torch and i only have 1 despair. It wasn't the best way to do it but i still got it done

How many revives? I suppose you had 6* r4 and above torch.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Aegon works great will just take a few revives. The more passive he is on specials the easier it is. Go with the get hit in the face strategy and just go all out. As soon as he starts healing quit out. Might take 5 revives. Just use the 20%.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    I used Sandman and solo’d, forgot to put any points in despair.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

How many revives? I suppose you had 6* r4 and above torch.
    Mine was r4. I think i used 3 but i think it could've been a 2 shot if i didn't mess up.
  • Options

My roster, if that helps
  • Options
    I used Ægon on him and got through with about 5 Revives. Full nuke strategy.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,318 ★★★★★
    🫤
    Just man up and take AegonGod like me, just hit lol
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 93
    Tried Aegon and Diablo kept reviving. Got more success with Human Torch and maxed despair, go very very aggressive. Probably revives in 20s. This was one of the most frustrating fights for me even more than Attuma.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,143 ★★★★★
    HT doesn't even need despair, he has in-built regen reduction, 20% per incinerate/nova
  • Options
    Well in that case, I might go with my 5* human torch in all offense. Thanks y'all.
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★

It seems like I don't have any viable necropolis diablo counters. Is it mandatory to run max despair for him? Does a 5* Human torch with 1 point in despair work?Or does shuri work with 1 point in despair?

Also, anyone brute forced him with Aegon? Is it worth to bring a counter for him or should I just brute force diablo with aegon?

Shuri with 1 point on despair can work as long as you keep enough shocks on him.
  • Options
    Steam97 said:

Shuri with 1 point on despair can work as long as you keep enough shocks on him.
    The problem is mine is 6*r4, so I get limited time for ramp up.
  • Options
    Steam97 said:

This was pretty much how I did Wiccan. Kept the shocks up so he couldn't regen and it was like a 2 or 3 shot every time