**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

7 Star shards in the store

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
I like the new shards offer… Whether or not the price is justified, what I like most is the price-ratio between 6* shards and 7* shards..

In the offer, 7* shards are 3.33x the price of 6* shards. Which seems fair to me and is a MUCH better ratio than in the BG store…

With that ratio, the 150 7* shards in the BG-Store should cost 225 Trophy Tokens (because 1,000 6* shards cost 450 tokens, so 150 7* shards should cost 450 * 0.15 * 3.33 = 224.78)

Yet, instead of 225 tokens, the price is 1.850 tokens! Goes to show that the BG store is due for an update…

Can we please get a reasonable price for 7* shards in the BG store?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Keonex said:

BG Store is due a major economy update for sure.

I‘m not even talking about pricing itself… Whether or not someone finds the prices fair will depend on how well they do in battlegrounds and how easily they obtain the trophy tokens…

But the price ratio between 6* shards and 7* shards is crazy!
    - Unit-offer: 7* shards are 3.33x the price of 6* shards.
    - BG-Store: 7* shards are 27.4x the price of 6* shards.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    I can only assume people don't buy shards or t6b/t3a in BG store anymore, they're a waste. I've been buying alloy selectors and other than that just saving my BG tokens for when it does get beefed up.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,349 ★★★★★

I can only assume people don't buy shards or t6b/t3a in BG store anymore, they're a waste. I've been buying alloy selectors and other than that just saving my BG tokens for when it does get beefed up.

I used bg store tokens to get sigs for kate and aegon, for necropolis. Sigs and relic materials are valuable in bg store.
  • Options
    Personally I have used the BG store to top up some ressources here and there when I was close to getting a 6* crystal or an Alloy or something… For Paragon it is also the only place to purchase specific class T6C fragments… (although a fully formed T6C costs 30k tokens and takes 4 weeks to gather…)