Options

Alliance not matched for last war

13»

Comments

• Options
    Jigen09Jigen09 Posts: 4
    Any update on this @KabamMike because the rewards for last season already out. And new season is coming. Hope you are working on this. Because all the effort, dedication and a lot of waste on time playing this game must have some happiness at the end.
  • Options
    _Supra954_Supra954 Posts: 16
    Egriffis said:

Hi @Kabam Miike looking to see if the team is still looking into this and if there is an update for the alliances that were impacted. Thanks!

Do u hear that 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗
  • Options
    About to start new season and still haven’t made the adjustment to the alliance placement for last season or have given out correct rewards 🤦‍♂️ meanwhile the game is tumbling downhill with new aw tactic interactions 😂 I definitely see a mass decline in participation from players
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra possibly some encouraging words or eta on this issue being corrected ?
  • Options
    EgriffisEgriffis Posts: 18

Hey everyone, apologies for the late reply.

This is a unique issue we found while looking into this situation and we need to look into it more. We will continue to investigate the situation and will fill you in as soon as we have a resolution and a fix for the issue.

I know this isn’t much information, but I wanted to assure you that we are aware of the problem and are investigating.

Is this something you are going to address or just hoping the group moves on? The fact that has taken this long when it was obvious what happened is rather frustrating. @Kabam Miike
  • Options

• Options
    Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    I’m guessing that it won’t be until after the holidays.
  • Options
    edited January 2
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra havent heard from ya since last year 😂 anywho while we are aware it takes time to figure out what went wrong and fix said problem so it doesn’t happen again (fingers crossed) that should not mean delaying the correct war placement showing we would have finished p3 nor should it delay the correct rewards being sent to the players that this bug or typo impacted it’s pretty obvious with the points the alliances had that even a loss would have still placed us in p3 the holidays are over the game didn’t stop neither did your job or the responsibilities you have to the players that keep said jobs going this delay in a solution for the players is below par and the delay or lack of communication thruout this process is lacking as well please address this asap so we can move on the delay is doing nothing but causing more potential problems to address for instance people leaving an alliance will feel trapped possibly have to take a loss or start this process all over by sending in a ticket none of which is fair to us or to ur ticket department 😂
  • Options
    Tinnr95Tinnr95 Posts: 63
    This happened to my Alliance and put it on here but everyone seemed to have no problems. I’m glad someone else raised this up.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2447078#Comment_2447078
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra a response is required at this point
  • Options
    mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike Any update here. We are already 3 weeks into the next season and still no update. Any kind of response or update would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Thank you kabaam for resolving this
  • Options
    We have been placed on the back burner and this will never be fixed or corrected apparently
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike saw patch rolled out update that corrects this issue, any chance you guys will make it right for the alliance’s that were impacted?