t1gr4t1gr4 Posts: 19
    I think she/he got banned
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 911 ★★★★
    I see no issue here.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,351 ★★★★
    edited January 26
    What's the actual issue? Omega can take down Sasqutch with death spores kept up and AA can shred doom with Neuro. I legitimately can't tell because it's in another language. He took 0 hits, there isn't any big red flag numbers, if you can explain in your words why it looks suspect.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    That looks legit to me
  • Options
    t1gr4 said:

I see no issue here.

buy glasses noob lol
    I'm valiant buddy, those seem to me like legit fights.
    But yes I need glasses I'm as blind as daredevil tbh🤣
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 241 ★★★
    I feel like those fights are possible depending on ranks... with the stun reflection though, I don't know because you'd have to bait heavy and be hit in the block from Doom which involves taking block damage so can't see AA coming out 100% health
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    Certainly not an obvious cheater, at least in comparison to many that get posted here. Submit a ticket, if you have not.
  • Options
    We need to rent a bus for eye examination LOOOOOOL

49 hit in 37 sec LOOOOOOOOL
  • Options

I feel like those fights are possible depending on ranks... with the stun reflection though, I don't know because you'd have to bait heavy and be hit in the block from Doom which involves taking block damage so can't see AA coming out 100% health

He could've comboed and done sp1 to apply bleeds and maybe a poison then did a parry heavy. With amazing RNG it's possible but yes questionable.

At the same time tho a valiant would've been banned already for modding necro if he was in fact a modder and if not he has some skill
  • Options

What's the actual issue? Omega can take down Sasqutch with death spores kept up and AA can shred doom with Neuro. I legitimately can't tel

t1gr4 said:

@MarvelNoob @Colinwhitworth69 @Vegeta9001 explain this
  • Options
    t1gr4 said:

What's the actual issue? Omega can take down Sasqutch with death spores kept up and AA can shred doom with Neuro. I legitimately can't tel

t1gr4 said:

@MarvelNoob @Colinwhitworth69 @Vegeta9001 explain this
    He did more than 1 hit a second?!😱😱🤯
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 405 ★★★
    It’s very suspicious especially the aa fight cause he’d have to kill before any nerutox fell off or doom had to throw specials every time they were about to very hard to see him come out at 100% no damage taken and omega fight would be believable with sides but they clearly don’t have sides
  • Options
    My rule of thumb: I lost, if it's suspicious I hit the report button, if not I take the L and move on.

Nonetheless it's disrespectful to post usernames in forums, for future reference edit it out
  • Options
    I swear when I first saw this some days ago, I thought that OP (Tigra) was asking if *THEY-THEMSELF* might get Punished for something that looked too good to be true on the OP's side.

But apparently, we are supposed to do “homework” here in Forum, analyze the pics, which are in a foreign language, and try to guess what they are asking. When they could have easily just said so in the beginning.

Now that they clarified that they are calling out their opponent for something (cheating ?), and naming them specifically (opponent name was not blurred out), that is against Forum Rules.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 763 ★★★
    well , it said no damage taken on archangel . I mean , sure, he can play like a god in that fight , somehow land a heavy without parrying doom (anyone play the game long enough know that u can't heavy counter doom's sps) and somehow sp1 while doom has a few bleeds , places a few poison onto him via sp1 , and heavy him again to place neuros. Yeah....that ain't happening , even with relic
  • Options
    edited January 27
    Jack2634 said:

well , it said no damage taken on archangel . I mean , sure, he can play like a god in that fight , somehow land a heavy without parrying doom (anyone play the game long enough know that u can't heavy counter doom's sps) and somehow sp1 while doom has a few bleeds , places a few poison onto him via sp1 , and heavy him again to place neuros. Yeah....that ain't happening , even with relic

I don't know of any mods that make you indestructible tho. Also OP went 3 rounds against this guy which isn't really typical for modders so he must've taken damage at some point right?

He's also only showing rounds 1 and 3 for some reason. If someone modded why not show round 2 as well?