Do you agree with kabam nerfing Hercules?

Wolv3rin3_10Wolv3rin3_10 Member Posts: 50
edited January 27 in General Discussion
I woke to a grim screenshot this morning @Kabam Miike stating that the hercules nerf is in there plans. Its good for the economy he said, by nerfing revives and nerfing herc, leads summoners on one direction using units. Kabam displaying power and authority.

Do you agree with kabam nerfing Hercules? 141 votes

Yes
24%
Bendybhuv9191PrinceEldarionMrTicTac19992008Michael0527CupidButtehrsBeanItsClobberinTimeH3t3ravs7733DavEPICKasnow1Deamon1337MCOCHazzaspj86magnus_xixSirGamesBondThePredator1001CyrillFromTula 34 votes
No
75%
Crys23BigPoppaCBONEMidnightfoxManup456Smokely7lipzolSundance_2099CallmelaFleurShaggyMAzzzm0hydrogohardCropDusterDtl7714WardrunaNukeSandeepSwvonkLittle_Crocodili29pine_apllesxlbstverliebt 107 votes
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Wolv3rin3_10Wolv3rin3_10 Member Posts: 50
    No
    Apologies for my spelling I suffer with dyslexia.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,080 ★★★★★
    No
    If it's just about removing his immortality then it's fine, But change his sig ability to something like Increased burst damage (upto 120-200% at max sig) and I'm ok
  • CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
    No
    I don't think they really need to do anything other than wait to release him at 7*, or play around his immortality with the nodes (i.e. necropolis)
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    My advice to anyone is prioritze your r5 /dust resources on Hulkling/Galan/CGR if you have not already ascended or r5ed Herc
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    No
    I strongly disagree because he isn't like how Scarlet Witch and Thor used to be pre 12.0
  • GuizaoGuizao Member Posts: 4
    No
    If Kabam do this I WILL QUIT THE GAME after 9 years, it will NOT do the economy a good MIKE, because players will quit your game
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    No
    Where is this screenshot
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

That is why champions go thru beta testing, CCP to get input.. if after 6 months of live release and no word from Kabam that the champion is bugged.. he or she should remain the same as is.. because changing them after a year or two or three will make the game developers and game company lack public/ consumer trust.. no consumer trust will result in death of the game.

Unfortunately thats what happened with Moleman , it wasn’t intended from his Kit description but the change was left untouched for more than a year possibly 2. Unfortunate as he use to rival Kingpin for top skill champ (before Kate obviously). With suicides he was the top skill champ at the time
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    The dude was joking around. Calm down.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    edited January 27
    Mike is notorious for dunking on Hercules and the people that use him as a crutch. Especially the ones that are "hurdurr need immortity" if you're hitting immortality every fight then frankly when Marked passives are thrown in every other fight you're going to be boned.

I cant see them actively tinkering with the way the champion works just adding a lot more anti immortality nodes and champs and a lot of Burst damage immune or reflect champs so Herc would just be a normal heavy hitter then.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 800 ★★★
    Yes
    Yep, and all they need to nerf is the pausing of immortality while he is attacking and say, halve the stun time on the sp2
  • LastyLasty Member Posts: 13
    No
    MasterA said:

Where is this screenshot

The dude was joking around. Calm down.

Doesn’t appear to be a joke, but says they not planning on doing it “yet”

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

He's not getting nerfed, relax, just a joke and dig at Herc players.
    He's best thing happen to mid skilled players and that's okay, don't let these "high skilled" dorky players ruin your playing experience by playing something you're not comfortable with.

Believe in herc and punch away the HARD CONTENT.

Herc do require some skills like special intercept and heavy punishing opponent heavies and specials. Mid skilled champs are those with mlllm combo and a special, like bishop for example.
    It's not required of Herc to special intercept and heavy counter, by any means.

Obviously it helps give you super massive damage but even without special intercepting, once he's built up he still does some massive damage.

He is honestly one of the champs you need the least skill to play in the game, especially with his immortality of 9 seconds at max sig.

Just get to 12 charges and punch everything, lol
  • FrostDzNzFrostDzNz Member Posts: 31
    No
    No, because it solves nothing. Herc is irrelevant in most new content, theres plenty of other champs who can replace him, and theres other problems kabam should be focusing on.
    I don't think Herc was the one who "trivialized" their precious everest content that they might NEVER do again if they cant get a handle on the potions economy!
    Nor will nerfing herc help them balance a summoner's choice champion poll, figure out how to fix their missing mastery point issue, stop them from being so scared of and obsessed with him that they release a subpar summoner's choice champ, figure out how to approach rebalancing other champs who havent even been released as 6 stars yet, figure out how to approach buffing champs who get 0 use, how to approach the relic situation where most players still refuse to even open them let alone use them, or how to approach the decline in completion of a slew of content that has completely and utterly lost relevance.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    No
    I don't have him.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,053 ★★★★★
    No
    Necropolis and Marked effects shows that they already have as much as they needed too. I think the forum echo chamber can be a dangerous audience to play to. Because at this point why even address it beyond mentioning that they’ve designed ways to better target his effectiveness when it’s out of control.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Need to nerf herc just to trigger all these "Gifted Intellectual" herc nerf folks. Not just OP but every single one of these "BrAiNy Geniuses".

Max feats 3, immortality 1.2 second, no true sense and 1 precision from sp1, 1 cruelty and no stun from sp2, no indestructible from sp3.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    No

Y'all seriously need to calm down. Your crutch Hercules is safe. You won't have to rely on learning how to use other champions for a long time.

Post as a separate thread to get through to people.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I don’t think I’ve used Herc in months. He’s probably the best champ in the game, but it would be a huge problem if they nerfed him 2.5 years after he released. Just leave him how he is and add nodes to restrict his immortality. Do people still use him for everything? I use Hulkling MUCH more, and would choose to use him on pretty much any given matchup
This discussion has been closed.