Options

Who do you hate fighting the most?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 136
    Absorbing Man, Omega Sentinel, Thing, Bishop, Killmonger, Zemo, Weapon X, Mordo, and surprisingly Super Skrull
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,708 ★★★★★

Absorbing Man, Omega Sentinel, Thing, Bishop, Killmonger, Zemo, Weapon X, Mordo, and surprisingly Super Skrull

Yeah skrull was annoying as hell, He is easy tp fight, for sure, but his falters are annoying and if he becomes unblockable on sp2 you're done.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 772 ★★★
    America Chavez and Mysterio because for some reason when I fight those two the A.I. flips on the 10× throw a heavy attack switch.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Right now Onslaught, I always ban him for BG but when I forget to do it, he's a menace since most of the time I don't have a counter for him.
  • Options

Right now Onslaught, I always ban him for BG but when I forget to do it, he's a menace since most of the time I don't have a counter for him.

Who even counters onslaught? FAM is close to a counter, bue even he takes a lot of damage.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 537 ★★★

Ever since release she has been a thorn on my side lol

Use kingpin. She dies in seconds lol ( just hold block in pure light form)
    she throws unblockable specials even in pure light form
    Yeah so just hold block so that she doesnt throw her specials, bait her heavy until the form is over lol
    Did you fight her in polka dot and power shield? She had a ridiculously low number of good counters. Think the only fast enough counters I had were Torch and iBom.
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 217
    edited January 26
    Jessica jones when I don’t get to draft her exact counter for her in bgs & Onslaught as well.
    Bullseye was so annoying in the safeguard meta but I believe he’ll get a bit more easier next season.
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    edited January 26
    Korg always!
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 217

Who even counters onslaught? FAM is close to a counter, bue even he takes a lot of damage.
    Abs man, werewolf
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 322 ★★
    Corkscrew said:

Yeah so just hold block so that she doesnt throw her specials, bait her heavy until the form is over lol
    Did you fight her in polka dot and power shield? She had a ridiculously low number of good counters. Think the only fast enough counters I had were Torch and iBom.
    Sense somebody said something about ibom so i came here and this is absolutely correct. ibom in this meta is just one sp2 and sp1 while acid burn is on then they are dead.
    i did fought her once, with ibom in this meta i believe.
    finshed at 80%. no specials throwed in pure light form.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 902 ★★★
    Collector and Grandmaster enters the chat
  • Options

My brother. He has about 100 pounds on me.

• Options

Yeah skrull was annoying as hell, He is easy tp fight, for sure, but his falters are annoying and if he becomes unblockable on sp2 you're done.
    Hey cap! mind if i add u in game?
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 922 ★★★
    Bullseye, Maestro, Attuma, FAM, Photon and Weapon X for each class.

That’s why raid and BG sucks unless you have a proper counter otherwise it is not fun at all.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    absorbing man bro almost shredded my team in the champions of fortune side quest
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,469 ★★★★

Lmao Photon is my girl! 😂
  • Options
    HobgoblinHobgoblin Posts: 22
    Domino by a LANDSLIDE
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Korg.. he keeps getting unstoppable and unblockable.. I play without sound so don't get the sound clue, and sometimes get my timing off with his initial foot stomp.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,380 ★★★★
    The AI, mainly.
  • Options
    KORN said:

HIT-MONKEY

Use OG Storm if you have her. Here are the reasons why:
    1. Class advantage
    2. She stuns skill defenders when they purify a stun
    3. She gains prowess when landing and receiving critical hits, and when she gets a bleed debuff.
    4. Her Sp 2 is a nuke. Just one of those and the fight is pretty much over 😂

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,805 ★★★★
    Annihilus! Because screw him.

Invisible woman because I rarely see her anywhere so have no real idea when she's about to go invisible on me.

Green goblin, cause his specials are stupid.

Fatman, cause screw fantman!

I'm sure there's more. 🤣
  • Options
    mattress said:

Korg, attuma, maw

Use Shuri for Attuma if you have her. She uses energy attacks so she takes no reflective damage
  • Options

Invisible woman because I rarely see her anywhere so have no real idea when she's about to go invisible on me.

I'm sure there's more. 🤣

When the 100 charges run out, she becomes invisible.
    Also she becomes occasionally invisible after sp1.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 537 ★★★

Corkscrew said:

Sense somebody said something about ibom so i came here and this is absolutely correct. ibom in this meta is just one sp2 and sp1 while acid burn is on then they are dead.
    i did fought her once, with ibom in this meta i believe.
    finshed at 80%. no specials throwed in pure light form.
    I remembered one fight I was supposed to fire my sp2, but he had too many poisons, shot to an sp3. She was melted in moments. She just had so few decent, let alone good counters in the past season.
  • Options

I'm sure there's more. 🤣

When the 100 charges run out, she becomes invisible.
    Also she becomes occasionally invisible after sp1.
    Thank you, that will make my life easier by far. Much appreciated!
  • Options

mattress said:

Korg, attuma, maw

Use Shuri for Attuma if you have her. She uses energy attacks so she takes no reflective damage
    That is my go to for attuma as well, but who else is good for him?

I run into him in bg's alot but when I don't have shuri available, it's almost an auto loss for me.
  • Options

mattress said:

Korg, attuma, maw

That is my go to for attuma as well, but who else is good for him?

I run into him in bg's alot but when I don't have shuri available, it's almost an auto loss for me.
    Storm! IMO, She's the best Skill counter in the game because of her utility. She stuns them when they purify a stun, so you won't have to worry about his immediate counter attack. She gains prowess when inflicted with a bleed debuff. Stack her prowess and one Sp 2 usually ends the fight 😂 Plus there's class advantage, so some of his abilities won't trigger as often, and she'll hit harder because of the attack bonus. I use always use Storm or Shuri against Attuma. Here are some screeners of what she has done 😂

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,467 ★★★★
    Anyone with a s****y AI tbh