**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Can I get cavalier with this roster?

Help, i’ve been struggling on 6.1 and don’t know if i can do it

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 482 ★★
    4 7*s too? I only have 1. So, yes you can get cavalier, thronebreaker, and paragon with that awesome roster.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 482 ★★

4 7*s too?

5 7*s my bad
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    edited January 27

Can do Paragon honestly,
    Like I don't even have a 6*shuri yet I'm only one path away from being valiant.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,334 ★★★★★
    Paragon is low, with that kate and shuri, you can even become valiant.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 562 ★★★
    To go a bit deeper than just "it's a skill issue" - try to identify where your problem is coming from:

- planning: are you reading the nodes and bringing good counters? identifying the best path?

- understanding your champ's kits: even if someone is "top shelf", you still have to understand thier kit and ideal rotation

- research: YouTube can give you ideas on how to clear any tough quest

6.1 is a step up in difficulty, and a place where the game shifts from button pushing to strategy. your team can carry you to paragon - but only if you put the work into some of the areas above.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I got cav with a team of exclusively r3 and r4 5*s, so yes, you can get cav
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    Surely you can check out those channels for step-by-step guidance. Thanks to them, I became a Paragon with a far weaker roster than yours:

https://www.youtube.com/@MCOCNOOB
    https://www.youtube.com/@Seatinmanoflegends
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,433 ★★★★★
    This guy is just a time waster
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,517 ★★★★★
    I got cav with 2 r5 5 stars 1 6 star r1 a handful of r4 5 stars and even a r3 5 star

You can definitely do it
  • Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 266 ★★★
    ofcourse he has shuri and kate doom and herc while still cav while i opened like 4 abyss nexus and havent got herc once Smhf
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,740 ★★★★★
    edited January 28
    This has got to be one of those "Can I get Cavalier" mock post like the ones from years ago, when Cav was top progression level 😂😂😂

Hilarious.

Back then, players had the top champs at the the time, but were still "asking" if they could get Cavalier with their roster. They were asking just to flex their champ pulls and rank ups 😂

Memes were even made about them lol
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

This is a troll post, that account is Paragon. You can tell by the green menu bar border.

I’ve never seen that till now
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 373 ★★
    edited January 28

Bro what....i have alot of 5stars and 5 6 stars but my roster still has 2 4stars(void and Doom) and im on 6.1.4, exploring act 4 rn to cover for more revives and energy...

Nvm got trolled
  • Options

This is a troll post, that account is Paragon. You can tell by the green menu bar border.

Agree, person already said in earlier posts they were already CAV at that time.
    With SAME champs as already mentioned in Dec. so not a second account.
    And as Pikolu pointed out, had already posted about doing 6.3.1 and 6.4.6 in various Dec/Jan posts.

So correct Cat, definitely Troll, Brag, etc.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★

I think you mean valiant buddy. You’re already paragon
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 372 ★★
    edited January 28

Really man? You are struggling with these champion. You need work on your skill first then think about the cavalier.

I had only 2 max 5* when I got the cavalier title. I fought sentinel with 5* R4 king Groot.On that time 6* was a rare thing. I had only one 6* and that Dr octopus at R1

Kabam nerfed act 6 made very easier. Kabam released 7* those are equal to 6* R5 once leveled up. even after people is struggling. What a joke.

I think op is trying to complete act6 on auto mode🤣🤣
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Avnish said:

Really man? You are struggling with these champion. You need work on your skill first then think about the cavalier.

I had only 2 max 5* when I got the cavalier title. I fought sentinel with 5* R4 king Groot.On that time 6* was a rare thing. I had only one 6* and that Dr octopus at R1

Kabam nerfed act 6 made very easier. Kabam released 7* those are equal to 6* R5 once leveled up. even after people is struggling. What a joke.

I think op is trying to complete act6 on auto mode🤣🤣
    Op is already paragon
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,771 ★★★★
    I think this is a troll post.

OP, try to get Valiant instead of cavalier if you’re confused
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Guys this fellow is already paragon and probably wants to be valiabt