act 4 mastery points

it's been really really long now since I've had no access to the mastery points that were lost in the act 4 revamp. I have always been 3 mastery points off of my opponents and alliance mates as well. When can we expect this issue to be resolved? Please resolve this issue it is actually very important. Even a single mastery point changes a lot of things.

Comments

• PseudonymousPseudonymous Member Posts: 35
    Bump
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★
    I don’t have the points either, but Kabam has said multiple times that they’re working on it and that they’ll share updates when they can. Bumping the thread isn’t doing anything
    I work in software development. If there's no pressure and think there won't be much of a big deal if it's delayed, they will delay it for things that bring them more money
    edited January 28
    I feel jipped, actively being in the middle of an act and spending units to get through it and changing the rewards in the middle is slimy. Some people either finished exploring or never planned on exploring, or perhaps were going to I'm the future. So of course some others wouldn't be as bothered and feel them being patient is fine. But that wasn't the case for me. So I'm going to make a fuss. They also said they're aiming for Jan but no promises. So yeah I'll bump it when it seems to be last priority and soft deadlines are passing

How long has it been? Its very simple to pull up a user list from the database based on certain criteria and deliver them mastery points. To suggest complaining and bumping a thread after this long is pointless because they reminded people they'll get to it one day lol Jesus kt1 was right, it's really a mix of people who believe kabam can either do nothing right or nothing wrong. Hardly any logic
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    Stop bumping a bunch of separate little threads on this.

Go to the MAIN THREAD where they will be communicating..
    Which is the main thread? The only main thread I'm aware of is the announcement that has replies turned off
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian

Which is the main thread? The only main thread I'm aware of is the announcement that has replies turned off

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/343903/mastery-points-in-act-4/p5
    Thanks, I was looking for an official thread. That's just one they happened to pop into eventually. But yeah, I'll bump that one instead