Options

Hercules isn't getting nerfed

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 921 ★★★
    Come on everyone, Let the matter rest now Hercules isn't getting changed and never will let's enjoy the game for what it is. And he won't be 7 star anyways and people will move on to champs more efficient than him. Kabam keeps releasing new champs each month for a reason and more content will come out that will require champs that can do much better than Hercules can and with lesser resources.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Pikolu said:

Don't know where demonzfyre gets his facts from but should read and then reread kabam mikes posts bc there was a big word missing in one of them and that word being (Not) as In not being nerfed. Don't go off on proff hoff he did it right and did his research you didn't.

Reading is difficult, I get it.

Come on you know the forums can struggle with reading.
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    I mostly use him for True sense and nodes where you bypass stuns with his charges mostly, even this months eq node was more suited to my max 5 star angela 😂. If they are to nerf anything about him in the future consider that he is not the only one broken. I dont like changes in general but i have learned that the only constant is that everything changes!
  • Options
    What_A_MessWhat_A_Mess Posts: 22
    All the mess started from a bad joke from Kabam Miike,
    we all know he is a serious guy and always send warnings to anyone not serious, so when he tried to be fun, nobody can get it.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Manup456 said:

All I gotta say is Aegon got a lot of people Valiant titles they wouldn’t have gotten without him 🤔

Boom!!! Mic drop!!!!!!

Not really a mic drop. Bad players had to spend money even with Ægon if they wanted to get Valiant which is fair. With Herc you don't need to spend a single dime, just need a few revives from the Apothecary and even the worst player in the world is ready to go. Hope that also answers your question as to why and how he hurts the economy just by existing (and before you give me that a lot of people are still spending thousands for him no they're not lol he's in the basic pool, most people already have him by the time those offers even come around)
    So how come people didn’t use Hercules in necropolis if all they need is a couple revives with him? He’s been limited in a lot of content recently, and will become more limited as seven stars progress. He’s been out for over two years. This isn’t something new. Even though he is still very heavily used He’s less relevant now than he was two years ago. So I’m sure it’s trending in the direction that Kabam likes so why make a stink of it now?

Cause they purposely shut down Hercules with the nodes, which further adds to the whole point of Herc is unhealthy for the game. He's the only champ in the game that receives this treatment.
    He's not less relevant, especially not with ascensions you're very wrong about that.
    As to why Kabam wants to nerf him I don't actually know but I can tell you why I want him nerfed. I don't want the first Summoner's Choice champ to die with the 6* status moving forward the same way Quake and Magik died with 5* status. I want all of them to be 7* someday and the only way for that to happen is with a nerf, it doesn't even have to be a hard nerf like Miike explained just take them from absolutely broken to top 5 is it really that big of a deal?

Exactly which they can keep doing was Aegon unhealthy for necropolis???? How long have you been around do you quake. Was she unhealthy for the game? She was far more dominant in her time then Hercules was did they Nerf her? Why is it an issue now??? he was used far far more regularly over a year ago than he is now. There’s always going to be champions that they have to limit in certain content or areas and they can always do it with nodes or exclusions like they always have.

No, Ægon was literally made for that type of content and even then he still requires resources which if you don't have guess what? You have to buy with units, if you don't have units guess what? Yep, money. What's not clicking?

Lmao I've been here since 2015:

Yes I do Quake, and yes I want her nerfed so she can be a 6* and 7* someday cause the 5* is completely and utterly useless for me now and I miss those days. Any other straw man arguments you want to bring it up? Let's get them out of the way.

There will always be champs that have to be limited by nodes? Are you new to the forums? They've literally pointed out multiple times that Herc was a mistake, there will never be another champ like Herc because it's not healthy for the game or the economy whether you like it or not.

Looks like I have seniority on you, so here’s my take.

womp womp.

Whether herc gets nerfed or not is not up to any of us us, please stop spamming this thread with random arguments.
    (and leave aegon alone he’s perfect)
    Eh... You just have an old account. You didn't play it that long
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 540 ★★★
    No forever m. Stop drama ;)
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    Herc is not getting nerfed. The reality is there have been lots of super overpowered champs that have come out post Herc and some of them might need it more than he does if we are going to be real.

If you have a 6* max sig King Groot and half way know how to use him, KG is almost unkillable. Does that mean he needs a nerf too? Maybe nerf Kitty as once you have 10 prowess which you can get in about 20 seconds if you are competent, she is pretty much unkillable as well and hits like a truck. How about Kate? Or CGR if a fight does not have a damage cap can end fights faster than pretty much any champ in the game.

This whole nerf Herc rumour needs to just end.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,799 ★★★★
    I quoted a comment here which was quoting many comments saying it looked like a waterfall, sad that added 5 abuses count to my profile. 😑😅
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★

It's Fred Flintstone's weekly pay.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,905 ★★★★★

It's Fred Flintstone's weekly pay.

That's not a rock, This is THE Rock
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Manup456 said:

All I gotta say is Aegon got a lot of people Valiant titles they wouldn’t have gotten without him 🤔

Boom!!! Mic drop!!!!!!

Not really a mic drop. Bad players had to spend money even with Ægon if they wanted to get Valiant which is fair. With Herc you don't need to spend a single dime, just need a few revives from the Apothecary and even the worst player in the world is ready to go. Hope that also answers your question as to why and how he hurts the economy just by existing (and before you give me that a lot of people are still spending thousands for him no they're not lol he's in the basic pool, most people already have him by the time those offers even come around)
    So how come people didn’t use Hercules in necropolis if all they need is a couple revives with him? He’s been limited in a lot of content recently, and will become more limited as seven stars progress. He’s been out for over two years. This isn’t something new. Even though he is still very heavily used He’s less relevant now than he was two years ago. So I’m sure it’s trending in the direction that Kabam likes so why make a stink of it now?

Cause they purposely shut down Hercules with the nodes, which further adds to the whole point of Herc is unhealthy for the game. He's the only champ in the game that receives this treatment.
    He's not less relevant, especially not with ascensions you're very wrong about that.
    As to why Kabam wants to nerf him I don't actually know but I can tell you why I want him nerfed. I don't want the first Summoner's Choice champ to die with the 6* status moving forward the same way Quake and Magik died with 5* status. I want all of them to be 7* someday and the only way for that to happen is with a nerf, it doesn't even have to be a hard nerf like Miike explained just take them from absolutely broken to top 5 is it really that big of a deal?

Exactly which they can keep doing was Aegon unhealthy for necropolis???? How long have you been around do you quake. Was she unhealthy for the game? She was far more dominant in her time then Hercules was did they Nerf her? Why is it an issue now??? he was used far far more regularly over a year ago than he is now. There’s always going to be champions that they have to limit in certain content or areas and they can always do it with nodes or exclusions like they always have.

No, Ægon was literally made for that type of content and even then he still requires resources which if you don't have guess what? You have to buy with units, if you don't have units guess what? Yep, money. What's not clicking?

Lmao I've been here since 2015:

Yes I do Quake, and yes I want her nerfed so she can be a 6* and 7* someday cause the 5* is completely and utterly useless for me now and I miss those days. Any other straw man arguments you want to bring it up? Let's get them out of the way.

There will always be champs that have to be limited by nodes? Are you new to the forums? They've literally pointed out multiple times that Herc was a mistake, there will never be another champ like Herc because it's not healthy for the game or the economy whether you like it or not.

Looks like I have seniority on you, so here’s my take.

womp womp.

Whether herc gets nerfed or not is not up to any of us us, please stop spamming this thread with random arguments.
    (and leave aegon alone he’s perfect)
    Eh... You just have an old account. You didn't play it that long
    Ngl I’m not really sure what the difference is lol, I started the game when I was like 13 and have played it ever since.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,267 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Pikolu said:

Don't know where demonzfyre gets his facts from but should read and then reread kabam mikes posts bc there was a big word missing in one of them and that word being (Not) as In not being nerfed. Don't go off on proff hoff he did it right and did his research you didn't.

Reading is difficult, I get it.

Come on you know the forums can struggle with reading.

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 921 ★★★

• Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116
    Just finished 8.1.1. Two of the defenders would not throw specials and got to SP3 and killed me. I didn’t want to have to use Hercules but I did to get through this crappy AI. Fix the.GD game, then talk about nerfing.
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116
    Crcrcrc said:

That’s a stone actually.
    A fossilized egg, perhaps.
  • Options
    krystolixkrystolix Posts: 69
    I'm just amazed that people care about this post. LOL. Demon went fishin with this one! Lol
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,172 ★★★★★
    If this whole thing doesn't get shut down by the mods in the morning then that's super sus....
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,129 ★★★★
    This post will probably be closed soon, but I think Kabam nerfing Herc will be their biggest mistake and will indeed cause a lot of backlash. So it’s better if they don’t do it and rather try to counter him in various other ways.

Remember when Blade entered the contest and pretty much dominated everything? Kabam couldn’t just nerf him because again, community backlash. But rather they decided to counter him by introducing new defenders who weren’t #villains or #dimensionalbeings. Exact same thing is happening with Hercules.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    If you played this game long enough and read the forum long enough, then you should know Miike didn't mean nerfing Herc, but people just took the opportunity to prove Miike is not good at communicating with the community, which is true IMO.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,138 ★★★★★
    krystolix said:

I'm just amazed that people care about this post. LOL. Demon went fishin with this one! Lol

Fishing for what?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,558 ★★★★★
    There was a long thread reacting to Mike's initial confusing Herc post. This was the follow-up to clarify the situation. Not fishing. Besides, what would it matter?
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 877 ★★★
    It’s a game and this is a forum.
    I could give an eff less about a buff or nerf. I play for fun.

Others don’t. They used Herc to get through stuff. If there was a nerf, suddenly nobody else would be able to?

No. That’s pretty weak.
This discussion has been closed.